Windows 10: Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds

Discus and support Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i edited the registry value for the desktop background slideshow, but it seems the images just do not transition faster than one per 10 seconds. is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Caio CésarNogueira, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds

i edited the registry value for the desktop background slideshow, but it seems the images just do not transition faster than one per 10 seconds. is there a hard lock on this animation in the system or something?

:)

Caio CésarNogueira, Aug 11, 2022

2. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

Change desktop background and colors

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds

Can i have the same preview layout like window 10 slideshow lock screen on window 10 slideshow desktop background ?

Hi,

You can have the same preview layout for your lock screen and desktop background slideshow as long as the photos are saved on the same folder. To change the desktop background picture to slideshow, please follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background, choose Slideshow.
    • Click on Browse, and then navigate to your slideshow folder that you have created to specify the directory.
    • Set the time interval. Under Change picture every choose your time preference of between 1 minute and 1 day.

After customizing the desktop background, you'll need to configure the lock screen slideshow settings too. Follow the steps given on this article and select the same slideshow folder:

Personalize your lock screen

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds

1. Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds - Similar Threads - Desktop background slideshow

2. Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds: i edited the registry value for the desktop background slideshow, but it seems the images just do not transition faster than one per 10 seconds. is there a hard lock on this animation in the system or something?...
  3. Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop background slideshow under 10 seconds: i edited the registry value for the desktop background slideshow, but it seems the images just do not transition faster than one per 10 seconds. is there a hard lock on this animation in the system or something?...
  4. background slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    background slideshow: in window 11. when i select a folder to have a slideshow of image,only a part of it,are showing. it it start again with the sama image. why it not showing all image? they are a setting where i can select all in one click? thank you for your help....
  5. background slideshow interval to 10 seconds?

background slideshow interval to 10 seconds?: in windows 10 how do i change the background slideshow interval to 10 seconds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-slideshow-interval-to-10-seconds/cb307188-79e0-4504-abe7-ce839f65b733
  6. background slideshow

background slideshow: unable to get slideshow to change background picture in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-slideshow/3292776d-7a0d-4056-a3e8-f2a64e6f89db
  7. Desktop Background slideshow

Desktop Background slideshow: I made a few photo collages that I would like to display on my desktop in the form of a slideshow. When I went to personalize my desktop and select photos for the slideshow the folder with my collages showed empty. I saw that in the personalization window it says "choose...
  8. Desktop Background Slideshow

Desktop Background Slideshow: I selected the slideshow option to change pictures every day. It changes every hour instead. I tried every 6 hours and the same happened. The every 1 minute option worked though....
  9. Background Slideshow

Background Slideshow: With Windows 7 I could set a background slideshow of my pictures by picking from all of my pictures. With Windows 10, it looks like I cannot do that without arranging the chosen pictures in a series first. I admit that I'm not that Windows savvy, but is there any way to set a...
  10. Desktop Background Slideshow Randomisation

Desktop Background Slideshow Randomisation: Has anyone else noticed that the RANDOMISE option on the slideshow for the desktop background doesn't seem to exist anymore? Or am I looking in the wrong place compared to win7/8. Steve 7683