Windows 10: Desktop background theme again :-)

Discus and support Desktop background theme again :-) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Thanks to Ruth Buruga for telling me how to change the time a desk theme image is displayed using the registry editor. Can you tell me where the image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MosesMcGurk, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Desktop background theme again :-)

Thanks to Ruth Buruga for telling me how to change the time a desk theme image is displayed using the registry editor.

Can you tell me where the image is stored that displays after the system is started and just shows user names? Thank You.

:)

MosesMcGurk, Aug 4, 2019

2. The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

<Original title: Creating theme>

The desktop background feature is not visable on the personalization page. I want to create a theme with and slideshow of pictures. Can someone list the steps?

PandaBunniKat, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Wallpaper (background) color

Hi Aaron,

I realize that the background color changed from blue to black. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Close all open windows, restart the computer once and then login to the computer to check if that helps.

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Change your desktop background and colors: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...6c6/change-your-desktop-background-and-colors

Further you may also want to ensure that default theme is selected. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click Personalization and select Themes.

• Click on Theme Settings to select Windows Default Themes.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Desktop background theme again :-)

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Desktop background theme again :-)

1. Desktop background theme again :-) - Similar Threads - Desktop background theme

2. Desktop Background Theme Changes Affect Other Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Background Theme Changes Affect Other Users: Hi,I just installed Windows 11 in a brand new machine and I am facing this weird issue. I have two different users both as Administrators. When I change the desktop background theme wallpaper in one of them it affects the other too. The change usually affects the other user...
  3. background theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    background theme: in background themes 1 image states it has 16 images. How do i access these 16 images? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-theme/f5581b60-a908-45b7-8c4e-d59139f207f0
  4. Using Microsoft Edge's Home Tab Background As Desktop Background Theme

Using Microsoft Edge's Home Tab Background As Desktop Background Theme: Hello, I've been using Edge for a while now, and let me start by saying it is really good and quickly became my default and main browser. Now, I've set the home tab to have the "image of the day" background and with the feedback to the algorithm I usually get images I...
  5. background themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    background themes: I decided to add another picture to my desktop, not microsoft pic now i am getting my new pic showing , plus some family pics showing in sideshow even though I have it set at 'pictures' and not 'sideshow'....
  6. background themes

background themes: How can I previews the pictures in the Microsoft themes under my personalization file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-themes/9090c28a-a194-4b8f-beb6-065d3af2426d
  7. Background themes

Background themes: I downloaded and installed a slideshow from the Microsoft Store. I can't find where it's located, and it's not where the backgrounds/themes are located. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-themes/cd33196f-a5e0-4ca4-a1e1-8fbe71eddf35
  8. Backgrounds and Themes

Backgrounds and Themes: I would like to use one photo from a Microsoft downloaded Theme that has 20 different background photos, for my permanent background wallpaper. Is there a way to do this? The options in the background settings do not let me pick one picture permanently, it forces me to...
  9. Select theme pictures-Desktop Background

Select theme pictures-Desktop Background: I can't find the lower panel in the Personalization view. The one where I can select or deselect pictures in a saved theme. I see it on my work desktop running Pro but not on a Home machine. Please don't tell me that's the reason, Home vs Pro? For something simple like...
  10. Theme settings - missing Desktop Background functionality

Theme settings - missing Desktop Background functionality: I would like to select which pictures from a theme I would like to use for my background. To be more specific, I want to disable a few pictures. This used to be possible in Win 7/Win 8.1 by going to the Theme settings (in win 10: Personalize/Themes/Theme Settings), and...