Windows 10: Desktop BG

Discus and support Desktop BG in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why do desktop BGs become blurry even if we download a 4k - 16k image, even at greater resolution than my PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VanshSharma.1963, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Desktop BG

Why do desktop BGs become blurry even if we download a 4k - 16k image, even at greater resolution than my PC?

:)

VanshSharma.1963, Jul 23, 2019
  2. mora67 Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

Desktop BG [​IMG]

mora67, Jul 23, 2019
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Desktop BG [​IMG]

Desktop BG [​IMG]

zinou, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Ronny107 Win User

Desktop BG

.bg file extension

Hi, Andre,

Thanks for your reply. I've tried your suggestions, but neither thing works.

Ronny107, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Desktop BG

1. Desktop BG - Similar Threads - Desktop

2. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  3. My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of running: Hello, my tech family, I have an issue with my Dell Inspiron desktop shuts down after a few minutes of turning and about to browse it. suddenly it shuts off.Please help!...
  4. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  5. Random .json files downloading to desktop?

Random .json files downloading to desktop?: What are these random .JSON files that keep downloading onto my desktop after each login? These are each of the files after I sent them to the trash bin....
  6. I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.: I want to set different background for all the desktops that are open in my windows but changing the background of one is resulting in change of background of all the desktops.Also the "right click" method on the picture is not working as it is not applying.Please help me...
  7. I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.

I cannot set different wallpaper for my desktops in windows 11.: I want to set different background for all the desktops that are open in my windows but changing the background of one is resulting in change of background of all the desktops.Also the "right click" method on the picture is not working as it is not applying.Please help me...
  8. Onedrive Desktop Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Desktop Help: So my Onedrive is telling me that I'm using up too much data 6GB out of 5GB and my desktop is apparently synced onto there, and that's what's taking up 6 GB. I attempted to un-sync the desktop from settings, but it did nothing except now most if not all of my desktop files...
  9. Onedrive Desktop Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Desktop Help: So my Onedrive is telling me that I'm using up too much data 6GB out of 5GB and my desktop is apparently synced onto there, and that's what's taking up 6 GB. I attempted to un-sync the desktop from settings, but it did nothing except now most if not all of my desktop files...
  10. Onedrive Desktop Help