Windows 10: desktop black in windows 11 black screen with cursor after login

Discus and support desktop black in windows 11 black screen with cursor after login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i had this problem in windows 10 too.i did the googlable fix of disabling appreadiness and magic happened.one wifi adapter error later i had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EdericC, Nov 21, 2021.

1. EdericC Win User

desktop black in windows 11 black screen with cursor after login

i had this problem in windows 10 too.i did the googlable fix of disabling appreadiness and magic happened.one wifi adapter error later i had to reinstall windows.i didnt have the problem again and then i upgraded. everything was fine until today. i decided to restart windows because i couldn't use the search bar. Now I can't use Windows. explorer.exe barely starts the file explorer, not the desktop. tthat was my go to place if i had a black desktop. it shows a bar when starting. after 30 seconds it works.explorer.exe desktop just doesnt start. it uses up memory and has a running process, b

:)

EdericC, Nov 21, 2021

2. Black screen with cursor after Windows 10 update

Cyril Robinson AzariahJ, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Noing Win User
    Black screen and cursor only

Desktop pc
    i7 something
    Nvidia gtx 970
    Secondary video card set up as physx driver
    Hybrid drive 1tb
    16 gb ram
    Creators build

Was working fine yesterday morning. It had finished the creative update, then i logged in so it could finish updating. Left for work and came back to black screen and cursor.
    Restarted, can see login screen and then logs in to black screen and cursor.

Noing, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Mojo212 Win User

Black screen no cursor or login

My Samsung laptop is technically switched on in the sense that it has power, however when I switch it on there is no login screen, no screen with the samsung logo, and no cursor. No matter how many buttons I press or how often I switch it on and off, it remains the same - black, power but nothing else. Any advice?

Mojo212, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

1. desktop black in windows 11 black screen with cursor after login - Similar Threads - desktop black black

2. Black screen with cursor after login - windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor after login - windows 11: HiRecently I have started up my laptop and when I enter my pin the screen turns black and when I move my mouse the cursor appears. I have been looking on the internet for hours and tried everything but it all won’t work. Restore point won’t restore and giving the error code...
  3. Black screen with cursor after login - windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with cursor after login - windows 11: HiRecently I have started up my laptop and when I enter my pin the screen turns black and when I move my mouse the cursor appears. I have been looking on the internet for hours and tried everything but it all won’t work. Restore point won’t restore and giving the error code...
  4. desktop black in windows 11 black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop black in windows 11 black screen with cursor after login: i had this problem in windows 10 too.i did the googlable fix of disabling appreadiness and magic happened.one wifi adapter error later i had to reinstall windows.i didnt have the problem again and then i upgraded. everything was fine until today. i decided to restart windows...
  5. Black Screen With Cursor after Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen With Cursor after Login: Hello, i have some issues with my laptop after i turn on the power button, and fill up my lockscreen password, the screen is turning black but i can still move the cursor, is there any idea how to fix this? pls help :...
  6. Black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen with cursor after login: When I logged in to my windows 10, I saw a black screen with movable cursor so I tried a lots of fixes but it didn't work for me. At last I tried to restart my graphics driver by pressing windows key ± Ctrl + shift +B , it started working normally but when I shutdowned my PC...
  7. Black screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with cursor after login: There are multiple related issues and I think I tried EACH and EVERY suggested solution so please read below before suggesting standard steps - I've done them already. My laptop boots normally but I see black screen after I log in to any Windows user account. SITUATION...
  8. Black screen with cursor after login?

Black screen with cursor after login?: So, I purchased a (nearly new) laptop from someone recently, and started it up to find that the taskbar didn't want to respond to my mouse. A website suggested I use the task manager to End Task the Windows Explorer and, like a Fool, I did. Now, the screen's black (though I...
  9. Black Screen with cursor after login

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen with cursor after login: Good day, I really hope someone could guide me to a solution. I have a fairly new Dell G5, with a SSD running the OS (Win 10 home), and important apps. Everytime I restart, or shut down or any form of normal boot up, the Notebook starts quickly, up to the login screen. After...
  10. black screen with cursor after login

black screen with cursor after login: i tried everything below to fix the issue: the condition of my pc is can't acces any type of short keys, can't acces win+r, task manager didn't show up when clicked. just ctrl+alt+del for restart and turn off. -creating md backup on cmd but can't CD regback -sytem...