Windows 10: Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

Discus and support Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,Been having lots of strange and aggravating issues with my PC lately. It'll blue screen sometimes, it'll just randomly and unannouncedly restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OriginSaint, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

Hi all,Been having lots of strange and aggravating issues with my PC lately. It'll blue screen sometimes, it'll just randomly and unannouncedly restart itself others, and sometimes it'll work for days with no issues. I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 from scratch and it's still doing it.I've saved off the DMP file generated from the most recent random restart to my public OneDrive.I've tried using WinDbg to view the DMP file myself but I'm way out of my depth there.I got new RAM a couple months back and my GPU is brand new basically, but other than that the hardware's all been in there fo

:)

OriginSaint, Feb 20, 2024
  2. JohnJD Win User

Random shutdown and restarts, showing error on Event Viewer TPM-WMI

Hellp, please help, I Keep getting random shutdowns and then restart, yesterday I had 2 today there's been like 5 events already. I opened Event Viewer and I keep finding the same events related to TPM-WMI, it says event Id 1795 Please help me fix this, is getting really annoying, any suggestions? here are the attached screenshots showing the events I've been getting since yesterday that I decided to post here and report it. Thanks. I'm using Windows 10.
    Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer 401843d1702247314t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error1.jpg

Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer 401844d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error5.jpg

Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer 401845d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error4.jpg

Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer 401846d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error3.jpg

Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer 401847d1702247340t-random-shutdown-restarts-showing-error-event-viewer-tpm-wmi-error2.jpg

JohnJD, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Random reboot, system recovered from a bugcheck error in event viewer...

Hi... my computer rebooted right now (while the screen was on standby), opened the even viewer and found the following error there

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000008e (0xc0000005, 0x99c732a7, 0x886f9794, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 122010-16707-01.

The memory dump created is 349mb in size. *Twitch :twitch:

I have installed a sapphire radeon 5670 3 days back and installed catalyst 10.12 display driver only, after removing every trace of my last display drivers.

What could be the problem this has never happened before... any help? Could i provide some more info?

I am running windows 7 32bit with 3gb ram and e5300. Nothing overclocked.

Thanks *Smile Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer :)

PunchsucKr, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

1. Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer - Similar Threads - Desktop Blue Screens

2. Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Blue Screens & Random Restarts - "BugCheck" Error In Event Viewer: Hi all,Been having lots of strange and aggravating issues with my PC lately. It'll blue screen sometimes, it'll just randomly and unannouncedly restart itself others, and sometimes it'll work for days with no issues. I just recently reinstalled Windows 11 from scratch and...
  3. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...: Hi Microsoft,Can you help me with this problem on my PC. it always crashes and there is a BSOD PRN_LIST_CORRUPT. I also checked the event viewer if there are errors found. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  4. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...: Hi Microsoft,Can you help me with this problem on my PC. it always crashes and there is a BSOD PRN_LIST_CORRUPT. I also checked the event viewer if there are errors found. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500,...
  5. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH PRN_LIST_CORRUPT AND THIS ERROR FROM EVENT VIEWER. The bugcheck was:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer: HiI have been getting some blue screens over the past 3 months about 5 of them to be exact, and I want to know at is causing the issue my Cpu is a little older 9700K overclocked to 5.0 GHz with water-coolingRAM is 32Gb XMP IIGPU is GigaByte 3080TiI also have a sound card in...
  7. Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen from a Bugcheck in Event Viewer: HiI have been getting some blue screens over the past 3 months about 5 of them to be exact, and I want to know at is causing the issue my Cpu is a little older 9700K overclocked to 5.0 GHz with water-coolingRAM is 32Gb XMP IIGPU is GigaByte 3080TiI also have a sound card in...
  8. Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc0000005 in Event Viewer

Randomized crash-to-desktops with error 0xc0000005 in Event Viewer: Hello.. i've been trying to resolve this issue for 4 months now. I feel like i tried everything and i'm kind of losing hope. Literally anything will help, please! The crashes happen randomly only when playing games. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds to crash, sometimes 6...
  9. PC randomly restarted, Event Viewer shows BUGCHECK 0x00000124

PC randomly restarted, Event Viewer shows BUGCHECK 0x00000124: So I just noticed my PC restarted randomly while I was watching the TV, I don't think it showed BSOD, just rebooted. I've had issues the past couple of weeks where the PC would randomly just freeze and I have to hard restart it. It happens once, maybe twice a day. Sometimes...
  10. Random black screen and restart, bugcheck 0x0000116 in event viewer

Random black screen and restart, bugcheck 0x0000116 in event viewer: Hey guys, not posted in here before, but having a few issues with my windows 10 installation, had a few problems with the previous installation so formatted and re-installed windows 10 only to be faced with the same issue, so posting here. below is the BSOD collection...