Windows 10: Desktop Calendar - Up & Down vs Left to Right

Discus and support Desktop Calendar - Up & Down vs Left to Right in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The most recent Windows 10 update has changed the orientation of the desktop calendar. Specifically, I'm referring to the small calendar that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stephen Allred, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Desktop Calendar - Up & Down vs Left to Right

The most recent Windows 10 update has changed the orientation of the desktop calendar. Specifically, I'm referring to the small calendar that is accessible by selecting the date/time at the bottom right of the task bar. Is it possible to change the view so that the calendar moves to the left and to the right rather than up and down as I switch from one month to another?

:)

Stephen Allred, Jan 28, 2020

2. Cannot put icons on the left side of my desktop

Hi Charlie,

You should be able to arrange your desktop icons however you want. Since you want them all aligned on the left side of your desktop screen, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, check Align icons to grid. Your icons should now be aligned on the left side of the screen.

Let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 28, 2020
  3. My Desktop Icons shift to the left edge on a weekly basis

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to get more information regarding the issue that you re facing.

Does that mean that you customize the icons on the desktop and it will auto arrange to the left side of the desktop?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to uncheck the option
    Align icons to the Grid
    option. To do so,

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Uncheck Align icons to the Grid option.
    Hope the information helps if the issue still persists, reply with the more information regarding the issue that you are facing. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Desktop Calendar - Up & Down vs Left to Right

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Desktop Calendar - Up & Down vs Left to Right

1. Desktop Calendar - Up & Down vs Left to Right - Similar Threads - Desktop Calendar Down

2. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  3. Left is right, right is left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left is right, right is left: I want to switch the monitors so my single-screen taskbar is on the left monitor, not on the right. I tried using settings, switching cables, etc., without success. I'm sure that there's something simple that I'm missing....
  4. How to fix touchscreen issue, up is down, and down is up, but left and right is the same....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix touchscreen issue, up is down, and down is up, but left and right is the same....: Hey!So this problem has been going on for months and now I am tired of itMy touchscreen laptop Gateway 14.1" Ultra Slim has this issue where the touchscreen inverts up and down whenever I touched it.I have tried updating the drivers couldn't because they're the most recent.I...
  5. How to fix touchscreen issue, up is down, and down is up, but left and right is the same....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix touchscreen issue, up is down, and down is up, but left and right is the same....: Hey!So this problem has been going on for months and now I am tired of itMy touchscreen laptop Gateway 14.1" Ultra Slim has this issue where the touchscreen inverts up and down whenever I touched it.I have tried updating the drivers couldn't because they're the most recent.I...
  6. Laptop keeps scrolling on some things right up left or down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keeps scrolling on some things right up left or down: So, i started having this problem today, thought it was some mouse problem, disconnected it, nope, maybe touch pad from laptop. nope, literally, nothing works, i did the keytesting thing to see if it presses the page down key or something automaticlly, not either, i literally...
  7. Fn+up/down or Fn+left/right is not working for Music controls

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fn+up/down or Fn+left/right is not working for Music controls: I use ASUS X556UV Laptop i5 6200u. After I reinstalled Windows 10 In July 2020, the combination Fn+up/down or Fn+left/right is not working for Music controls. But Fn+F10/F11/F12 works for sound controls I tried SFC, I tried finding the settings in BIOS settings but can't...
  8. TouchPad now scrolls left and right for up and down after update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TouchPad now scrolls left and right for up and down after update?: I updated recently and now on the start menu I am unable to scroll using two fingers like before. Now I figured out that my touchpad will only scroll using two fingers left and right for up and down. How to I fix this? It is really slow and the only way to do it like before...
  9. My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right.: My screen does not scroll up and down. It scrolls left and right. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-does-not-scroll-up-and-down-it-scrolls/3ae3d530-bf61-4605-8a51-25cbf6be6a8e
  10. Calendar in windows 10 is right to left

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar in windows 10 is right to left: I am on the Israel region but I want to show the Gregorian calendar on my taskbar calendar from left to right as it should be displayed. How can I do that?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 calendar on desktop