Windows 10: Desktop Clock ?

Discus and support Desktop Clock ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Have a new pc, the old one was junked. I forgot to copy down the name of this App, stupidly befor getting rid of, but would like to ask here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robert11, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Robert11 Win User

Desktop Clock ?

Hi,

Have a new pc, the old one was junked.

I forgot to copy down the name of this App, stupidly befor getting rid of, but would like to ask here for any possible help.
    Really liked it a lot.

It was a Desktop clock App, but had a zillion options.
    You could display time for any zone, and also GMT. Digital display.

One of the really nice things about it was that it was (or could be made) very small, so it
    fitted in nicely in a corner of the desktop.

I realize I'm not giving much to go by, but perhaps you have some suggestions.

I seem to remember that it the name began with a "P", but not really sure.

Thanks,
    Really appreciate any thoughts or suggestions,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Feb 5, 2018

2. Gadgets for desktop & Windows 10

I 'd like to have a clock on my desktop screen

GeorgeHarman-861 and GeorgeHarmanYW, Feb 5, 2018
  3. PerPerald Win User
    Desktop Clock

Useless, answer the question asked.

A desktop analog clock for W10. was the question. Not the gibberish you answered.

A clock that remains on your desktop, not having to push Start

PerPerald, Feb 5, 2018
  4. Stevekir Win User

Desktop Clock ?

Here's mine:

clockx.net

Desktop Clock ? [​IMG]

The site offers a large number of variants and themes (not just another colour of mine).

Stevekir, Feb 5, 2018
  5. zbook New Member
    zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Desktop Clock ?

1. Desktop Clock ? - Similar Threads - Desktop Clock

2. How to add Clock to Desktop in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Clock to Desktop in Windows 11/10: [IMG]This post will show how to add a clock to desktop in Windows 11/10. Adding a clock to the desktop of your Windows 11/10 device is one convenient way to keep track of time. Keep reading this post to learn how you can do it. How to add Clock to Desktop in Windows 11/10 To...
  3. can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11: Updated from 10 to 11 & I miss my clock & calendar widgets on desktop. Can I get them to desktop in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-clock-calendar-widgets-from-10-to/6faddb6f-0107-43cc-895d-47a4a7c76362
  4. can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I get the clock & calendar widgets from 10 to desktop on 11: Updated from 10 to 11 & I miss my clock & calendar widgets on desktop. Can I get them to desktop in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-clock-calendar-widgets-from-10-to/6faddb6f-0107-43cc-895d-47a4a7c76362
  5. Are Desktop on taskbar and clock timer counter removed on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Desktop on taskbar and clock timer counter removed on Windows 11?: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and I found some simple things are missing. However they were so simple but I found them so useful in Windows 10!!! This can be a question or even a discussion but it seems there is no solution as Microsoft removed these simple things!1 -...
  6. Are Desktop on taskbar and clock timer counter removed on Windows 11?

Are Desktop on taskbar and clock timer counter removed on Windows 11?: I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and I found some simple things are missing. However they were so simple but I found them so useful in Windows 10!!! This can be a question or even a discussion but it seems there is no solution as Microsoft removed these simple things!1 -...
  7. Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge.: Hello, the title pretty much explains it self. I reinstalled a clean install of windows 11 today, and at start I came up with this huge gap that's driving me crazy, I'll post a picture. Anyone knows how to shrink this??...
  8. Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge.

Windows 11 taskbar: blank space between clock or desktop shortcut and taskbar edge.: Hello, the title pretty much explains it self. I reinstalled a clean install of windows 11 today, and at start I came up with this huge gap that's driving me crazy, I'll post a picture. Anyone knows how to shrink this??...
  9. On desktop the clock and settings pop up on the screen...how do I stop that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On desktop the clock and settings pop up on the screen...how do I stop that?: How do I stop the clock and settings things that pop up suddenly as icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-desktop-the-clock-and-settings-pop-up-on-the/eb1c17da-a559-4f15-96fe-f0445a1313dc
  10. On desktop the clock and settings pop up on the screen...how do I stop that?

On desktop the clock and settings pop up on the screen...how do I stop that?: How do I stop the clock and settings things that pop up suddenly as icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-desktop-the-clock-and-settings-pop-up-on-the/eb1c17da-a559-4f15-96fe-f0445a1313dc