Windows 10: Desktop computer rumbles on?

Discus and support Desktop computer rumbles on? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a HP Envy desktop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. It seems to me that whenever I boot up, it is taking an inordinate amount of time for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flycaster, Apr 30, 2019.

1. flycaster Win User

Desktop computer rumbles on?

I have a HP Envy desktop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. It seems to me that whenever I boot up, it is taking an inordinate amount of time for Windows to open up. The computer just keeps rumbling on. And even when Windows does open, the hourglass working icon is present for a seemingly long time preventing anything to open. In fact, even when I get to open the browser, for example, the rumbling often continues for a while. I have tried to use Process Explorer to determine what's happening, but I don't have enough knowledge to really determine who, if anyone, is the culprit. I have Avast Internet Security, Avast Cleanup Premium, Spywareblaster Free, and CCleaner Free. Otherwise, once the rumbling stops, all functions are fine???

:)

flycaster, Apr 30, 2019
  2. sjmurray Win User

Rumble Issues with Xbox One Controller and Windows 10

So I discovered that the rumble on my xbox one controller is not working properly on my desktop. I was using Thumper as a test game and was not getting rumble as I should. I tested it against my laptop where the rumble appears to be working as intended. That also rules out the controller as the issue. I am operating in wired mode so also not that common issue.

Has anyone had this issue, or can they think of a possible fix?

sjmurray, Apr 30, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Desktop computer rumbles on?

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Desktop computer rumbles on?

1. Desktop computer rumbles on? - Similar Threads - Desktop computer rumbles

2. Rumble Has No Play Button On Edge: WHY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rumble Has No Play Button On Edge: WHY!: Why Does Rumble Not Have A Play Button On Edge But Works Fine On Browsers Such As Firefox - Google - IE11! I Was Able To Reload In IE11 Until Edge Found This Loop Hole And Stopped Me From Even Accessing It That Way? Why Is This? Is It Because That Edge Don't Like Rumble's...
  3. Rumble Has No Play Button On Edge: WHY!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rumble Has No Play Button On Edge: WHY!: Why Does Rumble Not Have A Play Button On Edge But Works Fine On Browsers Such As Firefox - Google - IE11! I Was Able To Reload In IE11 Until Edge Found This Loop Hole And Stopped Me From Even Accessing It That Way? Why Is This? Is It Because That Edge Don't Like Rumble's...
  4. Rumble Has No Play Button On Edge: WHY!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Nonstop rumbling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonstop rumbling: I just got an xbox elite controller v2. I immediately connected it yo my PC and updated it using the xbox accessories program. Whenever I play a game and the controller vibrates, the vibration never stops. Even if I turn vibration off in the game settings it will continue...
  6. Nonstop rumbling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nonstop rumbling: I just got an xbox elite controller v2. I immediately connected it yo my PC and updated it using the xbox accessories program. Whenever I play a game and the controller vibrates, the vibration never stops. Even if I turn vibration off in the game settings it will continue...
  7. Controller rumble not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller rumble not working: I've been using a wireless 8Bitdo SF30, but I can't get the rumble to work. I've tried seeing if it would work on an Xbox One controller, and it doesn't work on that either for some reason. I've gotten it to work before, so I know that it can't be because I'm on Bluetooth....
  8. i can hear myself and also hear rumble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i can hear myself and also hear rumble: i recently got a new pc and with that i got a a new headset,it has two 3.5mm cords that are plugged into the back of my pc one is for the microphone and the other is for the sound,the sound is ok,but when i plug in the mic and pick mic in in the reltek HD audio manager i can...
  9. Desktop computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Desktop computer: I would like to have a direct microsoft support phone number Canada. I tried to set up ZOOM for visual contact. I does not work and I found that I have numerous problems on my Windows 7 desktop and Windows 10 portable. I am willing to pay - please, do not suggest Just...
  10. Desktop Computer Crashes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Computer Crashes: My desktop computer crashes after I place it in sleep mode and return after an hour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-computer-crashes/2f2b336e-cfa7-4fc6-b02c-5942a2260b45