Windows 10: Desktop computer too weak for 8k monitor ?

Discus and support Desktop computer too weak for 8k monitor ? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Good morning all. I'm planning to buy an 8K monitor but I'm not sure if my 6 years old Dell desktop is able to handle the task. It's a Dell inspiron... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by piazza2, Dec 12, 2023.

1. piazza2 Win User

Desktop computer too weak for 8k monitor ?

Good morning all.
    I'm planning to buy an 8K monitor but I'm not sure if my 6 years old Dell desktop is able to handle the task.
    It's a Dell inspiron 5675 with.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1700X , 8 cores
    32 g Ram
    Samsung Ssd 870 Evo 2TB
    Amd Radeon (TM) RX 580.

Also 3 extra Ssd+Hd inside

I'm planning to record 3-5 minutes videos with Sony A1 , with minor editing , I have ligthgweight editing software from Cyberlink , Nero and Roxio which might be obsolete ,but I can upgrade to the latest version.
    Also...

Read more

piazza2, Dec 12, 2023

2. Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10

Hi there,

Just changed my monitor for a Samsung 55 inch 8k tv.

My scaling is at 500 percent.

How would I change this to 600 percent because my icons are still to small?

Thanks in advance

Joseph

horvath776, Dec 12, 2023
  3. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 12, 2023
  4. Desktop computer too weak for 8k monitor ?

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 12, 2023
Thema:

Desktop computer too weak for 8k monitor ?

1. Desktop computer too weak for 8k monitor ? - Similar Threads - Desktop computer too

2. My Wi-Fi signal is too weak even if next to the router.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi signal is too weak even if next to the router.: Hello, I got a problem in my laptop that seems very common, but I couldn't fix after many tries. My Wi-Fi signal is very weak, even though it is less than a meter from the router. I got some similar problems months ago, which were uncommon: first, when I was using my laptop,...
  3. My Wi-Fi signal is too weak even if next to the router.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wi-Fi signal is too weak even if next to the router.: Hello, I got a problem in my laptop that seems very common, but I couldn't fix after many tries. My Wi-Fi signal is very weak, even though it is less than a meter from the router. I got some similar problems months ago, which were uncommon: first, when I was using my laptop,...
  4. My Wi-Fi signal is too weak even if next to the router.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10: Hi there,Just changed my monitor for a Samsung 55 inch 8k tv.My scaling is at 500 percent.How would I change this to 600 percent because my icons are still to small?Thanks in advanceJoseph...
  6. Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scaling for 8k monitor windows 10: Hi there,Just changed my monitor for a Samsung 55 inch 8k tv.My scaling is at 500 percent.How would I change this to 600 percent because my icons are still to small?Thanks in advanceJoseph...
  7. RTX 3090 60fps on 8k

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RTX 3090 60fps on 8k: Hey, so I've seen youtube videos like Linus Tech Tips that they game on 8k using the RTX 3090 .The RTX cleary has 24gb so why are they getting only 60,80 fps but not 100+fps.Just wanted to know thisThanks in advance....
  8. Windows reboots on its own on weak computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows reboots on its own on weak computer: Greetings, Since the end of the last year, the windows on my mother's PC started to reboot by itself. Especially while watching videos through chrome browser. I tried to reinstall the windows using the same .iso file I used for reinstalling windows on my laptop, but the...
  9. 8K-SDI Pattern Generator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    8K-SDI Pattern Generator: Hi Everyone, I am looking for a 8K-SDI video test signal generator that outputs SDI and HDMI. It should have all the typical 'old' standard multi color bars, cross hatch SMPTE 259M,SMPTE 292M/SMPTE 424/425M and timer etc. I have QuestTel 3G-SDI Pattern Generator that can...
  10. weak text

in Windows 10 Support
    weak text: the regular text on both, websites and e-mails, is pale and weak, see attachments. I tried 'clear type', which did not affect the text at large. Perhaps the only solution is to have everything in 'bold' (and the current 'bold' in 'double-bold'?) - but I don't know how to do...