Windows 10: Desktop computer wakes up just after suspension

Discus and support Desktop computer wakes up just after suspension in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good day... I recently change my computer (I have an asrock z170 extreme 4 with a i5 6600k, 16 gigabyte of ram and a nvidia gtx 760) I also updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nemo1985, May 29, 2016.

1. Nemo1985 Win User

Desktop computer wakes up just after suspension

Good day...
    I recently change my computer (I have an asrock z170 extreme 4 with a i5 6600k, 16 gigabyte of ram and a nvidia gtx 760) I also updated the OS from windows 7 to windows 10 pro.

Everything is ok except that when I try to suspend my system it just wakes up a second later, what is weird is that it happens just the first time, when I try from login screen to suspend it again it stays so.

I tried some different powercfg settings, I tried to disable the wake up for the lan card but I didn't solve my problem, the event viewer don't show any error when it happens.

Thank you for your help.

:)

Nemo1985, May 29, 2016

2. Windows 10 computer wont wake up from sleep

Original title: computer not waking up

windows 10 Desktop computer not waking up after it goes to sleep unless I hard boot?

newsmanone, May 29, 2016
  3. Gesuino Win User
    windows spotlight not working

I'm in the same situation, it solved the problem only if I wake up the computer from suspension with password lock enabled. Shutting down or rebooting the system brings the same problem as before. App notifications don't work either.

Gesuino, May 29, 2016
Thema:

Desktop computer wakes up just after suspension

1. Desktop computer wakes up just after suspension - Similar Threads - Desktop computer wakes

2. Notebook does not wake up from suspension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notebook does not wake up from suspension: Hi, my notebook suddenly isn't waking up from suspension mode anymore when I try to move the mouse or press any key. I use it connected to a external display, and now I can only wake it up if I open the lid. Also, sometimes even that does not work, so I have to force shutdown...
  3. Notebook does not wake up from suspension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notebook does not wake up from suspension: Hi, my notebook suddenly isn't waking up from suspension mode anymore when I try to move the mouse or press any key. I use it connected to a external display, and now I can only wake it up if I open the lid. Also, sometimes even that does not work, so I have to force shutdown...
  4. Computer waking up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer waking up: For the past 7 days when i got a pc 1 or 2 weeks ago, it keeps turning on bu it self every day at 5:55 AM. I tried everything i could to stop it and it failed, any tips? submitted by /u/Zylenlox69 [link] [comments]...
  5. Computer not waking up after sleep (urgent)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer not waking up after sleep (urgent): After an update a couple of weeks ago after the computer goes to sleep in it's own, it won't wake up or even turn the screen on unless I force restart it. It's very inconvenient because I've already lost some work after leaving it for a few minutes and it not turning on. Plus...
  6. Wake up computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wake up computer: Hi, Why can't I wake up my laptop by pressing any keys on my keyboard? Dennis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-computer/22a8e0d7-cde5-4034-9373-ff84d379f09c
  7. waking up computer

in Cortana
    waking up computer: when i wake up computer i get running dots in cortana and browser search box continually , why is that ? or what can be done not to have that ? i usually do ctrl alt del and just choose cancel--then it stops...
  8. Dell desktop computer has hard time waking up after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell desktop computer has hard time waking up after sleep: I have a Dell desktop computer with Windows 10 home edition. When the computer goes to sleep and I try to wake it up, it goes through a few tries of energy saver before it stays on. The screen just goes dark for a few seconds and the Dell logo shows. It will recycle recycle...
  9. Computer wakes up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer wakes up: My computer keeps waking up on it's own after I put it to sleep. I am running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wakes-up/f04dadcd-e205-4f5d-b9c8-a4aab97f4895"
  10. Desktop computer wakes up after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop computer wakes up after a few minutes: Not sure what is causing it. Not sure what other information you all would need apart from what I'm pasting below. Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10240] (c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -devicequery wake_armed NONE...