Windows 10: Desktop computer

Discus and support Desktop computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to have a direct microsoft support phone number Canada. I tried to set up ZOOM for visual contact. I does not work and I found that I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MargaretByrne1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Desktop computer

I would like to have a direct microsoft support phone number Canada.

I tried to set up ZOOM for visual contact.

I does not work and I found that I have numerous problems on my Windows 7 desktop and Windows 10 portable.

I am willing to pay - please, do not suggest Just Answer. They did not help me with my last 3 calls and then continued to take monthly money from my bank which I was not even asked to agree to.

:)

MargaretByrne1, Mar 25, 2020
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Mar 25, 2020
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Desktop computer

StaceyChin1, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Desktop computer

1. Desktop computer - Similar Threads - Desktop computer

2. Remote Desktop only works from Computer A to Computer B, to Computer C, but not directly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop only works from Computer A to Computer B, to Computer C, but not directly...: Hello.I have an issue with Windows 10 RDP.I have 2 computers on a local network, Computer B and computer C. I connect to this network using a VPN solution.Computer B has a username and password. I have no problems connecting to this computer.Computer C doesnt have a password,...
  3. Remote Desktop only works from Computer A to Computer B, to Computer C, but not directly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop only works from Computer A to Computer B, to Computer C, but not directly...: Hello.I have an issue with Windows 10 RDP.I have 2 computers on a local network, Computer B and computer C. I connect to this network using a VPN solution.Computer B has a username and password. I have no problems connecting to this computer.Computer C doesnt have a password,...
  4. Remote Desktop only works from Computer A to Computer B, to Computer C, but not directly...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers: I encountered this error message while attempting to connect to a remote host on one of my PCs. I have two computers on the same LAN, and I can easily connect to the remote host using the Windows Remote Desktop client without any issues on my other PC. So this means the...
  6. Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers

Windows Remote Desktop Client fails to connect with error code 0x4 on only one of my computers: I encountered this error message while attempting to connect to a remote host on one of my PCs. I have two computers on the same LAN, and I can easily connect to the remote host using the Windows Remote Desktop client without any issues on my other PC. So this means the...
  7. How do I factory reset a windows computer without having access to the desktop or safe mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I factory reset a windows computer without having access to the desktop or safe mode?: I believe my computer has a corrupt file that keeps causing it to crash every time I try to boot it up. When I try to turn it on, it says critical_process_died. Then opens up a blue screen with several options like factory resetting, resetting to a different start point,...
  8. How do I factory reset a windows computer without having access to the desktop or safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I factory reset a windows computer without having access to the desktop or safe mode?: I believe my computer has a corrupt file that keeps causing it to crash every time I try to boot it up. When I try to turn it on, it says critical_process_died. Then opens up a blue screen with several options like factory resetting, resetting to a different start point,...
  9. How do I factory reset a windows computer without having access to the desktop or safe mode?

10. Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection Stops Audio on Remote Computer Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am using Windows 10 22H2 as my primary computer and connecting to a remote computer on my home network that is also using Windows 10 22H2My goal for the remote computer is act as an audio player. It is hooked up to my speakers in another room and plays audio...