Windows 10: Desktop computer

Discus and support Desktop computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to have a direct microsoft support phone number Canada. I tried to set up ZOOM for visual contact. I does not work and I found that I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MargaretByrne1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Desktop computer

I would like to have a direct microsoft support phone number Canada.

I tried to set up ZOOM for visual contact.

I does not work and I found that I have numerous problems on my Windows 7 desktop and Windows 10 portable.

I am willing to pay - please, do not suggest Just Answer. They did not help me with my last 3 calls and then continued to take monthly money from my bank which I was not even asked to agree to.

:)

MargaretByrne1, Mar 25, 2020
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Mar 25, 2020
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Desktop computer

StaceyChin1, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Desktop computer

1. Desktop computer - Similar Threads - Desktop computer

2. All files missing and desktop changed when I log into Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    All files missing and desktop changed when I log into Computer: Having an issue with my almost 10 year old HP laptop. I recently logged into the computer; background has changed back to default and all of the files are gone. It's like to computer completely restored itself. The programs from the desktop are all still there but everything...
  3. PLEASE HELP ME! My son has a Acer X191W Desktop computer that runs on windows 10 and we are...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLEASE HELP ME! My son has a Acer X191W Desktop computer that runs on windows 10 and we are...: My son started his online schooling due to the coronavirus shutdown and as I'm setting up the website I realize his wireless mouse is only working on certain areas of the screen. He mainly uses his computer to play Minecraft where he uses his XBOX controller to navigate the...
  4. connecting a desktop computer and my surface laptop on the same network. It worked once...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting a desktop computer and my surface laptop on the same network. It worked once...: It worked once and now it doesn't. I've hooked up the network before now I can't. It was easy last time. What might be the problem and how do I fix it?...
  5. How can I change my Windows 10 desktop computer registry from indicating it has an active...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change my Windows 10 desktop computer registry from indicating it has an active...: How can I edit my Windows 10 desktop computer registry from indicating it has an active battery? Because of this , It then goes to sleep at multiple times a day because of false low battery alerts?...
  6. desktop computer locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    desktop computer locked: I recently changed the memory stick on my desktop computer..now it's asking me for a password i didn't create..it won't even give me a sign option....any suggestions?...
  7. How to connect Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop to computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop to computer?: Is there not a instruction manual for this. I don't even know how to turn them on. ***Modified title from: trying to connect my microsoft sculpt ergonomic desktop to my blue tooth ? won't work***...
  8. Disabling password protection when using Windows 10 desktop computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabling password protection when using Windows 10 desktop computer: Before using my computer, I must enter 4 numbers as my password. I wish to disable the password protection, but when I attempt to do so, the computer is telling me the password is wrong. I know it is not wrong....I enter it into the computer many times every day. Please...
  9. My Windows 10 Desktop computer goes to sleep at random time while I am actively working on...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows 10 Desktop computer goes to sleep at random time while I am actively working on...: My Windows 10 Desktop computer goes to sleep at random time while I am actively working on it or when idle. I checked the System Event Log at the time when it occurred and saw Event 524, Kernel-Power "Critical Battery Trigger Met". Details show: -<Event...
  10. Can't connect from my laptop to work computer via remote desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't connect from my laptop to work computer via remote desktop: I am operating a Windows 10 pro laptop. I am able to log in to the portal successfully. It starts a "smart tunnel". Then I go to Remote Desktop Connection and type in the domain name I have already verified it is correct, then enter the user name. I get the following...