Windows 10: Desktop Credentials Manager Equivalent for Windows 10 Mobile

Discus and support Desktop Credentials Manager Equivalent for Windows 10 Mobile in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm trying to solve a sign in issue with the OneNote Windows 10 mobile app. (The app keeps telling me to sign in and when I try it says it cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PJLLB, Jul 13, 2017.

1. PJLLB Win User

Desktop Credentials Manager Equivalent for Windows 10 Mobile

I'm trying to solve a sign in issue with the OneNote Windows 10 mobile app. (The app keeps telling me to sign in and when I try it says it cannot connect. The app works fine on my desktop/Surface Pro.) I've found advice to delete the OneNote credentials in the Windows 10 Credentials Manager, which apparently solves the signin problem for the OneNote app. Can anyone offer advice for how to do this on Windows 10 Mobile? Or as an alternative, how to delete the OneNote app (it's preloaded and doesn't offer the option to uninstall) on Windows 10 mobile? (Powershell would do this on desktop.) This would probably also resolve the issue.

Thanks.

:)

PJLLB, Jul 13, 2017
  2. Jon5798 Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Microsoft Edge Passwords not Sycning from Windows 10 PC

Hi

On my Windows 10 Desktop (Version 10586.318) I have a ton of passwords saved in Edge, I can also see them in Credential Manager under Web Credentials.

When I check on my Lumia 650 running Windows 10 Mobile (Version 10586.318) when I open edge and go into Settings, Advance, Manage passwords it is blank.

I have password syncing enabled in Settings and Sync enable in edge on both my desktop and mobile.

I have reset my phone, same thing.

What is the problem here?

Jon5798, Jul 13, 2017
  3. Why Don't Cheap tablets Just Upgrade to Windows 10 Mobile?

Possibility of causing confusion. Windows 10 Mobile is not equivalent in every aspect to Windows 10 desktop versions and its still incomplete and won't be ready for some time.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 13, 2017
  4. PJLLB Win User

I finally solved the problem. I was getting alternating opups to either check the network or sign in. In between the popups I quickly tapped the previous arrow on the phone and faked OneNote into prompting me for a sign in account. I selected the account I wanted and was able to get OneNote to successfully sign in and open my notebooks.

Solution: Tap the phone quickly!

PJLLB, Jul 14, 2017
Thema:

1. Desktop Credentials Manager Equivalent for Windows 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - Desktop Credentials Manager

2. Web credentials in Credential manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web credentials in Credential manager: I am having an uwp app using password vault, so my credentials are stored under the Web credential in credential manager and we have a situation so i need to change the publisher id of the app because of this the app will be treated as new app so i planned to run a powershell...
  3. Web credentials in Credential manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web credentials in Credential manager: I am having an uwp app using password vault, so my credentials are stored under the Web credential in credential manager and we have a situation so i need to change the publisher id of the app because of this the app will be treated as new app so i planned to run a powershell...
  4. credential manager

credential manager: credential manager until this new computer would allow me to see the password when clicked on it, only had to enter my pin, this new windows computer will not, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credential-manager/74453cdb-2c44-4a93-81f3-540f96a43082
  5. Credential Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credential Manager: Hello, I am following the steps to access Credential Manager with no issue. However, once I get to the manager, all I have is Edit and Delete, there is no Show for passwords. When I click on the link for the password I need the password is all dots and there is no way to...
  6. Windows Credentials no longer in Credential Manager

Windows Credentials no longer in Credential Manager: Hi, I can no longer login to any Office 365 software, access Onedrive, or even access various sites that require live Id login. I use onedrive with my business and it is making things very difficult to process data. I did reset my password and have access via my mobile...
  7. Credential manager - Web Credentials

Credential manager - Web Credentials: For quite some time now I have been troubleshooting this issue, but can not find any solution to it yet. Registry changes nor GPO setting help to solve this issue. So, what I am experiencing. I am running my laptop on Windows 10 Insider latest build with Edge Chromium. I...
  8. Credential Manager

Credential Manager: When I open Credential manager and try to see a password, I enter my pin, explorer crashes then restarts. No matter how I try to get at it, it crashes. Any ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credential-manager/e0c531b2-a211-4fdf-889e-16c4ede1abb0"
  9. Credential Manager

Credential Manager: What file can I copy from 1 computer to transfer it to a new Laptop in Win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credential-manager/04e957fa-0d01-49e7-80f3-cb74e847e2f8
  10. credential manager

credential manager: How to make disabled credential manager for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/credential-manager/29cdbb69-c570-4279-b752-109cf15bf8ee"