Windows 10: Desktop diplay - Aops and other windows

Discus and support Desktop diplay - Aops and other windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open an app or a menu (I have attached screenshots as examples), the bottom half of the screen often turns white and covers part of the app. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jared145, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Jared145 Win User

Desktop diplay - Aops and other windows

When I open an app or a menu (I have attached screenshots as examples), the bottom half of the screen often turns white and covers part of the app.

I have tried looking on other sites and in the settings but I haven't found any solutions.

Is there a way to solve this?

Thank you

Desktop diplay - Aops and other windows ec2209c9-1403-4ef8-ad2f-e21c7d73b858?upload=true.png

:)

Jared145, Jul 30, 2019

2. connect to wireless diplay

• What is the make and model of your Windows 10 device and Smart TV?
    • asus x550 LA befor the update i was using the wireless diplay, smart tv is hitachi
    • How do you connect your Windows 10 device to your Smart TV? Are you using a streaming device?
    • just start from the tv wireless diplay then from the laptop i open connect from the menu and connect to the tv
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • yes , can't connect to tv
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • remove the device and add it again, reinstall windows 2 times, reinstall video card divers,
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 PC?
    • windows 10 pro

IskrenStefanov, Jul 30, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Desktop diplay - Aops and other windows - Similar Threads - Desktop diplay Aops

2. Mute Other Desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mute Other Desktops: How do I get Windows to only use the sound from the currently in use Virtual Desktop. I'm using Desktop 1 and I keep hearing sound from Desktop 2. I'd like Windows to switch the audio to ONLY be the currently in use Desktop.Thanks!...
  3. Mute Other Desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mute Other Desktops: How do I get Windows to only use the sound from the currently in use Virtual Desktop. I'm using Desktop 1 and I keep hearing sound from Desktop 2. I'd like Windows to switch the audio to ONLY be the currently in use Desktop.Thanks!...
  4. Special characters ' " ` ~ ^ not diplayed after the first key press

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Special characters ' " ` ~ ^ not diplayed after the first key press: Hello everybody, Recently I changed my working station new central unit, fresh operating system and software, new keyboard. Since then, every time i want to type one of the characters ' " ` ~ ^ they won't appear on the screen after the first press. They are displayed only...
  5. Kids managed to change the way Windows 10 is diplayed

in Windows 10 Support
    Kids managed to change the way Windows 10 is diplayed: My kids playing with the laptop managed to accidentally totally mess up the way desktop is set up. For starters they switched option for sight impared users which introduced high contrast. I switchged it of and back to normal colors. But now my classick Windows look where...
  6. Desktop diplay - Apps and other windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop diplay - Apps and other windows: When I open an app or a menu , the bottom half of the screen often turns white and covers part of the app. This seems to happen more often when accessing apps from the search bar which also moves to the top part of the screen when clicked. I have tried looking on other sites...
  7. Windows 10 diplay on desktop (tiles)

Windows 10 diplay on desktop (tiles): How do I change the display screen from tiles to the appearance from my old desktop home screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-diplay-on-desktop-tiles/5bf0efdb-6fe6-446d-a7be-2785197cd5df
  8. PNG files not diplaying properly,

PNG files not diplaying properly,: My PNG files no longer display properly. They were working earlier today, nothing changed. This happened once before and I was able to get the images back, but not this time!...
  9. Lumia 950 booting and sudden diplay goes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lumia 950 booting and sudden diplay goes: Dear Sir, My Lumia 950 booting and sudden diplay goes and a small amount of light vaguely appears . Is it because of os crash? or hardware issue ? please help me...
  10. Help my alt + tab is not diplaying correctly

Help my alt + tab is not diplaying correctly: Please help, my windows alt tab not displaying correctly. I have installed the latest update but the problem still happen. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-alt-tab-is-not-diplaying-correctly/6d5d646a-93b9-4e10-b93c-cc273ac742bb