Windows 10: desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color

Discus and support desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaHolden2, Jan 16, 2019.

1. desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color

desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color

:)

LindaHolden2, Jan 16, 2019

2. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 16, 2019
  3. How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 16, 2019
  4. desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color

change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color

1. desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color - Similar Threads - desktop display graysxcale

2. The color of my desktop screen is light blue, no color. How can I get back to a normal...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The color of my desktop screen is light blue, no color. How can I get back to a normal...: How can I get back to normal color screen.................? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-color-of-my-desktop-screen-is-light-blue-no/81bf1205-39e8-4655-8532-5be567dd443d
  3. no colors, only shades of gray, How do I get color back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no colors, only shades of gray, How do I get color back: no colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-colors-only-shades-of-gray-how-do-i-get-color/f0d451f7-cbdd-496e-aeb2-d02441053445
  4. getting back my desktop display

getting back my desktop display: I lost my usual desktop with all the icons and files that I used to see. The desktop now displays the windows boxed icons instead... How do I revert to the old screen?...
  5. How to get my desktop back?

How to get my desktop back?: I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 and have been since its update in May but all of the sudden my desktop completely disappeared, now when i start my computer it opens the start menu and same thing when i hit the Windows key. I've tried everything, please help!...
  6. So I wanna know how to get my font color for files on my desktop back to the original color...

So I wanna know how to get my font color for files on my desktop back to the original color...: So one day I let my friend borrow my computer, and he screwed with all the settings and he managed to change the font color on my desktop to a weird looking black, I would like to know how to get it back to the original color it was The original color was white with a black...
  7. Can't get Display Colors back to Normal

Can't get Display Colors back to Normal: I don’t use fancy display setting for my computer. I just use the display colors that each program I’m running automatically defaults to. A new Windows 10 update was pushed to my Desktop PC on February 4, 2020. The colors of my Display were changed without my agreement....
  8. May2019 Update changed colors on desktop-how change back?

May2019 Update changed colors on desktop-how change back?: I upgraded to vers 1903 - and it changed my desktop default Windows photo (i.e. with the shadow of windows on left) to a light blue instead of a dark blue. It also changed other colors in other features. How do I get the original default back? Thank you....
  9. display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?

display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?: I changed my display. Now it is black and green. I want my color back. How can I do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-change-from-color-to-black-and-green-how/0b5f2d06-1fd4-489e-89f9-a3bff8ef4a05
  10. monitor display-how do i reset the display back to original color settings??

monitor display-how do i reset the display back to original color settings??: I need to reset the colors on my monitor to the original settings cannot find any way in desk top,start personalization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-display-how-do-i-reset-the-display-back-to/c7cd51ab-8e1b-4537-a433-cf7df864c680