Windows 10: Desktop Display

Discus and support Desktop Display in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why do all my folders including empty ones show up covering my entire desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrankieED, Jan 22, 2022.

1. FrankieED Win User

Desktop Display

Why do all my folders including empty ones show up covering my entire desktop?

:)

FrankieED, Jan 22, 2022

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 22, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Desktop Display

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Desktop Display

1. Desktop Display - Similar Threads - Desktop Display

2. After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.: The update didnt even finish. After the first restart it just stopped working.Cant even start BIOS or SAFE BOOT...still the same problem- NO SIGNAL. The desktop isnt even connected to the router so no remote connect. What am i supposed to do now?...
  3. After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.: The update didnt even finish. After the first restart it just stopped working.Cant even start BIOS or SAFE BOOT...still the same problem- NO SIGNAL. The desktop isnt even connected to the router so no remote connect. What am i supposed to do now?...
  4. After updating a desktop computer from Win 7 to Win 10, the TV/monitor is displaying NO SIGNAL.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win 11 "Remove this display from desktop"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 "Remove this display from desktop": Why microsoft was clever enough to grey out the option when there is only one display but won't activate this display if it was disabled in a group of displays and now is the only display?- extend laptop's built in display to external display.- remove laptop display from...
  6. Win 11 "Remove this display from desktop"

Win 11 "Remove this display from desktop": Why microsoft was clever enough to grey out the option when there is only one display but won't activate this display if it was disabled in a group of displays and now is the only display?- extend laptop's built in display to external display.- remove laptop display from...
  7. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  8. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  9. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  10. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...