Windows 10: Desktop doesn't show when opened account

Discus and support Desktop doesn't show when opened account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So my mom had problems with her computer (she couldn't print stuff or something like that) so she used the family computer anyway she used my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mm 000, Dec 11, 2019.

1. mm 000 Win User

Desktop doesn't show when opened account

So my mom had problems with her computer (she couldn't print stuff or something like that) so she used the family computer anyway she used my account and I kinda don't like that. So I decided to make her a account anyway I made her a account and I was going to launch it for testing reasons or whatever and I was able to log in but when I did it was completely black. Well except for the mouse and McAfee notification saying I haven't paid yet for stuff on it (I have no Idea why I haven't deleted it I have malwarebytes) anyway thats all it shows I was able to log out using Ctrl Alt Delete I tried fully logging out (didn't work) I tried just saying change user (again didn't work) I tried a different user to see if it's the computer not the account and I was able to get in my account. Please tell me ways of fixing this problem. (I am using a windows 10 btw)

:)

mm 000, Dec 11, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Desktop doesn't show when opened account [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Dec 11, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Desktop doesn't show when opened account - Similar Threads - Desktop doesn't show

2. Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show: I am facing an issue when i am using other programs and want to shift to desktop and press alt+tab in the thumbnail all other programs show but WDAdesktop shows the grey thumbnail and when switching to it the desktop is unable to show up....
  3. Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop not showing when alt+tab but other opened program show: I am facing an issue when i am using other programs and want to shift to desktop and press alt+tab in the thumbnail all other programs show but WDAdesktop shows the grey thumbnail and when switching to it the desktop is unable to show up....
  4. When I click on an open app on my Taskbar it doesn't open on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on an open app on my Taskbar it doesn't open on desktop: When I click on the Microsoft edge icon on the Taskbar it doesn't open on the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-an-open-app-on-my-taskbar-it/9bc7fc4c-6c95-4da1-875d-9a55557709da
  5. When I click on an open app on my Taskbar it doesn't open on desktop

When I click on an open app on my Taskbar it doesn't open on desktop: When I click on the Microsoft edge icon on the Taskbar it doesn't open on the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-an-open-app-on-my-taskbar-it/9bc7fc4c-6c95-4da1-875d-9a55557709da
  6. When I create a new folder on the Desktop it doesn't show up on the Desktop folder Desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I create a new folder on the Desktop it doesn't show up on the Desktop folder Desktop...: My Desktop Directory C:\Users\abdel\Desktop is empty even though I have files on my Desktop.I recently reset my pc but I am not sure if that's what caused the issue....
  7. When I create a new folder on the Desktop it doesn't show up on the Desktop folder Desktop...

When I create a new folder on the Desktop it doesn't show up on the Desktop folder Desktop...: My Desktop Directory C:\Users\abdel\Desktop is empty even though I have files on my Desktop.I recently reset my pc but I am not sure if that's what caused the issue....
  8. When I create a new folder on the Desktop it doesn't show up on the Desktop folder Desktop...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. create shortcut but it doesn't show on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    create shortcut but it doesn't show on desktop: In File Explorer>documents, right click an excel file>create shortcut. Noi shortcut is displayed on the desktop. Seems like I've successfully done this numerous times in the past. Hmmm. Any idea what's going on? Thanks. sweettasha...
  10. Desktop Icons doesn't showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons doesn't showing: Hi dear All Experts, I have many computers in my computer lab, for which i have bought original windows 10 pro edition about 1 year ago All PCs are working properly except one pc which causes following errors When I log into windows PC hangs on and mouse cursor is moving very...