Windows 10: Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds

Discus and support Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I hope someone will be able to help me with this.So yesterday I bought a new prebuild desktop and I installed Windows 11 on it, and every once in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoPantsBatman, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds

Hello,I hope someone will be able to help me with this.So yesterday I bought a new prebuild desktop and I installed Windows 11 on it, and every once in a while one of the fans just decides to go full power, lasting 1-2 seconds. Me playing something, me browsing the web, me doing nothing just leaving the desktop idle, it happens every few minutes.I have the BIOS fan configuration set for standard. I had AI Suite 3 installed and the same thing happened. I had Speedfan installed and the same thing happened. Speedfan detected 4 fans CPU, System, and 2 aux fans and those 4 weren't havin

:)

NoPantsBatman, Jun 15, 2022

2. Computer goes into "digital power saving mode" after 2 1/2 minutes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left pane.
    • Select Power from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance in this regard.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Gil deG Win User
    Dell Inspiron 580S Desktop Goes Into Power Save Mode Frequently

Hi Aksa8,

Based on the information that you provided, we suggest that you check your power options in the control panel.

Kindly follow the steps below to check the settings of your power options:

1. Go to Control Panel.

2. Under Power Options, click Change power-saving settings.

3. Be sure that High performance is selected.

4. Restart computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds

Monitor Randomly Goes Black - Forced to shut down

judging by the list (in the sig) thats 1 up from the bottom of the list. But that doesnt mean its not adequate for that build, age will also take its toll on PSUs.

It was already suggested to try another PSU, try on with the same wattage or bigger

DeathtoGnomes, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds

1. Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds - Similar Threads - Desktop fan randomly

2. My screens will only power off for 1-2 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screens will only power off for 1-2 seconds: I've recently upgraded to win11 from 10.I have 3 monitors.I've tried setting my power settings to both balanced and best.When I set the "turn your monitor OFF after..." to 1 minute or 5, they all turn off on schedule.THEN about 1.5 to 2 seconds later, they all come back on....
  3. My screens will only power off for 1-2 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screens will only power off for 1-2 seconds: I've recently upgraded to win11 from 10.I have 3 monitors.I've tried setting my power settings to both balanced and best.When I set the "turn your monitor OFF after..." to 1 minute or 5, they all turn off on schedule.THEN about 1.5 to 2 seconds later, they all come back on....
  4. Audio dropping out for 1 to 2 seconds at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio dropping out for 1 to 2 seconds at random intervals: I'm having audio issues over the last few days. It occurs on all apps Firefox, VLC Media Player, World of Warcraft, etc.. I've rebooted warm and cold, checked all system settings and reset, confirmed all drivers are up to date, rolled back drivers, and basically everything I...
  5. Audio dropping out for 1 to 2 seconds at random intervals

Audio dropping out for 1 to 2 seconds at random intervals: I'm having audio issues over the last few days. It occurs on all apps Firefox, VLC Media Player, World of Warcraft, etc.. I've rebooted warm and cold, checked all system settings and reset, confirmed all drivers are up to date, rolled back drivers, and basically everything I...
  6. Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds

Desktop fan randomly goes full power for 1-2 seconds: Hello,I hope someone will be able to help me with this.So yesterday I bought a new prebuild desktop and I installed Windows 11 on it, and every once in a while one of the fans just decides to go full power, lasting 1-2 seconds. Me playing something, me browsing the web, me...
  7. Windows randomly freezes for 2 seconds and then goes back to normal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows randomly freezes for 2 seconds and then goes back to normal: My laptop randomly freezes. For example I watch some youtube video or work on something and windows freezes I can't move my mouse and video lags for about 2 secs and back to normal. This happens quite often now. I found that hard disk might load or something like that. So I...
  8. My second monitor goes randomly into the power saving mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My second monitor goes randomly into the power saving mode: Hi, so i have problem in my second monitor, it goes randomly into the power saving mode and i dont know how to turn it on back, i can turn it on only after some day when i unplug the cable from graphic card and plug it in back many time and it randomly turns on. Unfortunately...
  9. One of my 2 monitors randomly goes off for 1-2 seconds

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    One of my 2 monitors randomly goes off for 1-2 seconds: I am using a desktop PC and 2 monitors. One of my monitors - the main one- will go black for 1-2 seconds then come back on. This problem may disappear for up to 2 weeks and then one day come back every few minutes. The cable isn't loose. What else could it be? The monitor is...
  10. 2 desktops, 2 taskbars, 1 monitor, full screen mode for each desktop

2 desktops, 2 taskbars, 1 monitor, full screen mode for each desktop: I have a 27" monitor i've taught to stand on end. it is now displaying in reverse portrait mode. 1080x1920. I've seen all the various screen splitting programs inside and out of windows 10. None do as I need. I want this single monitor to behave as two separate monitors....