Windows 10: Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds

Discus and support Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every few seconds, my desktop flashes my Windows Colour, and all the icons dissappear and reappear.It's also made my computer run slower.Link to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RikaX97, May 5, 2021.

1. RikaX97 Win User

Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds

Every few seconds, my desktop flashes my Windows Colour, and all the icons dissappear and reappear.It's also made my computer run slower.Link to a video of what it looks like: http://imgur.com/gallery/8zrwLiX

:)

RikaX97, May 5, 2021

2. How to change default desktop color

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you would like to change the default desktop color.

You may follow the steps given below and check.

• Click on the start button.

• Click on settings.

• Click on personalization.

• Select color.

• Choose a color for your desktop.

I would suggest you to refer to the Microsoft Help Article given below and check if that helps.

Get Started with Windows 10.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, May 5, 2021
  3. change desktop background color

Hi,

To change the desktop background into a solid color, see the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and select Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, select Background.
    • On the right pane, click on the drop-down menu for Background, and then select
      Solid color.
    • Choose your preferred color and it should immediately make changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, May 5, 2021
  4. Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds

1. Desktop flashes my Winows Color every few seconds - Similar Threads - Desktop flashes Winows

2. Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes: I’ve tried updating my driver and even disabling and reenabling it, I’ve tried hard resetting my pc pressing the button for 5 seconds. I’ve tried to roll back my driver, I’ve tried updating that and windows, I’ve verified game files in the app, I didnt really have this issue...
  3. Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes: I’ve tried updating my driver and even disabling and reenabling it, I’ve tried hard resetting my pc pressing the button for 5 seconds. I’ve tried to roll back my driver, I’ve tried updating that and windows, I’ve verified game files in the app, I didnt really have this issue...
  4. Why is my screen flashing black for a few seconds every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. popup every few seconds

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    popup every few seconds: hi i keep getting a popup saying your licence is about to exspire soon & when i go to activation it wont let me troubleshoot it i am just at a loss as i dont know what they are asking for can anyone help also will i lose my internet connection without this licence ? thankyou...
  6. Random flash on screen every few seconds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random flash on screen every few seconds: I can see a random flash of a window or some widget on my screen every few seconds. I want to find out the application that is doing it. Any ideas how I can find out? Thanks...
  7. Desktop screen constantly "reloading" repeatedly every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop screen constantly "reloading" repeatedly every few seconds: After I've successfully logged on to my computer, I've reached to my desktop screen only to find out that the screen keeps on reloading repeatedly. Where every few seconds, the icons would disappear and reappear and the wallpaper would turn black and then reappear over and...
  8. My computer freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer freezes every few seconds: My computer freezes every few seconds, and i don't know solution how to fix it. Has it ever happend to someone, and do you know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-freezes-every-few-seconds/09e64bf0-1871-48e9-a59b-cf3044ee7e52
  9. My Mouse freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Mouse freezes every few seconds: I do not know why but my mouse keeps freezing every few seconds for about 0.5 seconds. I have updated all my drivers and have looked at multiple videos, but nothing. Can you please help me on this?...
  10. Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop and browser continous flickering for every few seconds-win10: Hi, GOOGLED AND GOT MANY SOLUTIONS for this problem, But any of them didnt worked for me There was continuous flickering or refresh of my desktop and browser as well when i open any site. SO this does not allow me to search or type anything in address bar. Faced a...