Windows 10: Desktop folder not working Properly

Discus and support Desktop folder not working Properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Desktop folder not working ProperlyHello, I have a problem with the desktop folder , I can't open it at all from 'Home' the blue oval and the only way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Minnah Raouf, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Desktop folder not working Properly

Desktop folder not working ProperlyHello, I have a problem with the desktop folder , I can't open it at all from 'Home' the blue oval and the only way I can open it is through 'Quick access'yellow highlightedNot only that , but whenever I open I get this:These first few folders aren't on my desktop, and I can't delete or move them anywhere, they are crowding the folder and I need to get rid of them.What can I do to solve these problems?And Thank you

:)

Minnah Raouf, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Dec 2, 2022
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Desktop folder not working Properly

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Desktop folder not working Properly

1. Desktop folder not working Properly - Similar Threads - Desktop folder working

2. gaming desktop pc not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gaming desktop pc not working properly: HelloSpecscpu= i3 12thgpu= ASRock Challenger D Radeon rx 6600mobo= asrock b6600m pro rspsu= Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600Wram = 16g ddr4 3200 silicon powerstorage= 1tb nvme s pmonitor= msi g24c4i recently bought this build but since then i'm facing multiple issues like:some...
  3. gaming desktop pc not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming desktop pc not working properly: HelloSpecscpu= i3 12thgpu= ASRock Challenger D Radeon rx 6600mobo= asrock b6600m pro rspsu= Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600Wram = 16g ddr4 3200 silicon powerstorage= 1tb nvme s pmonitor= msi g24c4i recently bought this build but since then i'm facing multiple issues like:some...
  4. 'Show Desktop' button is not working properly!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Show Desktop' button is not working properly!: I have waited a LONG time reporting this since the beginning of this Windows 10 era this button often does not react on the first few clicks. I have to really pound it several times for the desktop to show. This is very frustrating since I work fast and want to keep the...
  5. 'Show Desktop' button is not working properly!

'Show Desktop' button is not working properly!: I have waited a LONG time reporting this since the beginning of this Windows 10 era this button often does not react on the first few clicks. I have to really pound it several times for the desktop to show. This is very frustrating since I work fast and want to keep the...
  6. Handsfree telephony headset not working properly in desktop

Handsfree telephony headset not working properly in desktop: I have a Redmi Buds 3 Pro that I've used in at least 2 laptops in the past but simply refuses to work properly in a desktop PC with a bluetooth adapter motherboard does not have bluetooth built-in . Devices seen to be recognized properly and I can use the headphones but every...
  7. Desktop folder not working Properly

Desktop folder not working Properly: Desktop folder not working ProperlyHello, I have a problem with the desktop folder , I can't open it at all from 'Home' the blue oval and the only way I can open it is through 'Quick access'yellow highlightedNot only that , but whenever I open I get this:These first few...
  8. Mouse cursor not working properly on remote desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor not working properly on remote desktop.: Hi , I have an remote desktop machine from this machine whenever share my screen through ms teams Facing issue in mouse cursor its is not working properly i can not able point mouse cursor where i want to. If i don't share screen i can use mouse properly....
  9. Folders opening and closing on desktop properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders opening and closing on desktop properly: I have a new Dell Windows 10 machine. As I open a new folder the previous folders stack up behind the newest window. If I click on a sub folder it swings to the opposite side of the screen. All this going on makes for a very confusing and difficult to keep up with desktop. I...
  10. System folders not working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System folders not working properly: I'm not sure what happened but I was trying to get into my documents folder today and realised some of the folder names were missing on my quick access tab - the download, pictures and documents. I can't remove these three folders nor can I click on them and access the folder...