Windows 10: Desktop folder Windows 10?

Discus and support Desktop folder Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey! I saw this desktop on a YouTube video and wanted to ask how it does it. Such "visible" folders on the desktop with headlines like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by McPlayer123721, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Desktop folder Windows 10?

Desktop folder Windows 10? 0_big.png

Hey!

I saw this desktop on a YouTube video and wanted to ask how it does it. Such "visible" folders on the desktop with headlines like "Launcher", "Games", "Programs" and so on. Does anyone know that

:)

McPlayer123721, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jun 9, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Desktop folder Windows 10?

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Desktop folder Windows 10?

1. Desktop folder Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Desktop folder

2. After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.: Using Windows 11.. I recently did a Windows update on my 4 month old Dell desktop and now ALL my files are located on my desktop. THEY ARE NOT SHORT CUTS.I called Dell.. BIG MISTAKE.. and they deleted them and had me reload from my backup. It happened again. Then I called...
  3. After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.: Using Windows 11.. I recently did a Windows update on my 4 month old Dell desktop and now ALL my files are located on my desktop. THEY ARE NOT SHORT CUTS.I called Dell.. BIG MISTAKE.. and they deleted them and had me reload from my backup. It happened again. Then I called...
  4. Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop: Hi, I recently noticed that some of my Folders and files duplicates into my desktop. For example Spotify shortcut that is located at C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs or some of my repos from Github that are locally stored and much more...
  5. Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop

Folders/ Files duplicates to my desktop: Hi, I recently noticed that some of my Folders and files duplicates into my desktop. For example Spotify shortcut that is located at C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs or some of my repos from Github that are locally stored and much more...
  6. My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I...

My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I...: My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I cannot make them bigger. I am using Windows 8.1, No error message at all...
  7. My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I...: My folders on the desktop will not open on the desktop, they open to the task bar. I cannot make them bigger. I am using Windows 8.1, No error message at all...
  8. What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...: i had a virus the other day, so i installed windows again and on my pc was a file that looked like a long date code, and i opened it and it showed 3 or 4 cat files, and the signature was "microsoft third party component CA 2012". the 9-file opened in notepad and notepad...
  9. What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...

What is this random folder with numbers that showed on my desktop? it contains a few ".cat"...: i had a virus the other day, so i installed windows again and on my pc was a file that looked like a long date code, and i opened it and it showed 3 or 4 cat files, and the signature was "microsoft third party component CA 2012". the 9-file opened in notepad and notepad...
  10. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it: When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick acces it wont open and gives me this message: "C: \Users\anaci\Desktop\BIP PORTUGAL is unavailable. If the location is on this...