Windows 10: Desktop font has changed can't change it back

Discus and support Desktop font has changed can't change it back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi my desktop font has changed, it also effects programs like steam and some games, doesn't seem to effect edge but effect firefox. I have tried a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheOneTibster, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Desktop font has changed can't change it back

Hi

my desktop font has changed, it also effects programs like steam and some games, doesn't seem to effect edge but effect firefox.

I have tried a few things I've read but nothing seem to change it can anyone help?

Thanks

Tibs

:)

TheOneTibster, Jul 27, 2019

2. Change the font of my desktop icons

Hi Domi,

Windows 10 make it easier for you to personalize your computer by going to the Settings app. Some options from Control Panel has been moved to the Settings app just to bring all the settings under one roof.

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Themes.
    • Under Themes, select Theme settings.
    • On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
    To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click View.
    • Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
    Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 27, 2019
  3. How to change the desktop icon font

hello JeffRoberts3

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

Go to Settings.

Choose Personalization.

Select Themes.

Under Themes, select Theme settings.

On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.

To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

Right-click on your desktop.

Click View.

Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.

Pedro Bruguera, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Desktop font has changed can't change it back

Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Desktop font has changed can't change it back

1. Desktop font has changed can't change it back - Similar Threads - Desktop font has

2. Can't change desktop font in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change desktop font in Windows 11: I'm visually impaired. Something changed my desktop all around, including my fonts. I tried everything I could read online but a lot of the options in the instructions are not on my Windows 11 Home. I go to fonts, choose a font, restart the computer, but it doesn't change...
  3. Can't change desktop font in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change desktop font in Windows 11: I'm visually impaired. Something changed my desktop all around, including my fonts. I tried everything I could read online but a lot of the options in the instructions are not on my Windows 11 Home. I go to fonts, choose a font, restart the computer, but it doesn't change...
  4. Change font on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change font on desktop icons: For some reason the icon labels on my desktop now look more like Windows 7. It looks like double vision and hard to read. Any time I search for a remedy for this question the results are "if you want to change your display to look more like Windows 7" and you have Windows 10....
  5. Change font on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change font on desktop icons: For some reason the icon labels on my desktop now look more like Windows 7. It looks like double vision and hard to read. Any time I search for a remedy for this question the results are "if you want to change your display to look more like Windows 7" and you have Windows 10....
  6. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  7. Change Desktop Font

Change Desktop Font: Hello, can someone please tell me how to change and increase the size of my font on my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/change-desktop-font/54fd88a7-3fec-4125-a401-d2d69ee6fca4
  8. Font Has Changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Font Has Changed: Have been struggling with fonts changed for the worse since about 2 days ago. I thought is was Google Chrome browser but just realized this also affects Edge and File Explorer, etc. [img] - Have tried Restore Font Settings but selecting button only turns it grey and...
  9. Changing Desktop font size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop font size: Is there another control to change the Desktop Font Size other than display settings also the font used UPDATE: Never mind - found it 52187
  10. Change Desktop Icon Fonts?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change Desktop Icon Fonts?: Hello. It took a while but I finally was able to install Windows 10. My question now is, is there is a way to change the desktop icon fonts (name, size, bold, italic)? I right clicked on the desktop but couldn't find anything about fonts. 13682

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Desktop font has changed cant change it back