Windows 10: desktop font size

Discus and support desktop font size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I increase the desktop font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-font-size/8b9d2e07-fe6c-42e0-ba44-6cdf98e7f655 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alfred_bowman, Oct 17, 2018.

1. desktop font size

How can I increase the desktop font size?

:)

alfred_bowman, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

desktop font size

Font size customization

Hi Kevin,

Having an option to adjust the font size and the colors of most desktop elements are beneficial, especially that you have your own preferences. To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on
    how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on the blank area of the desktop and choose
      Display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

desktop font size

1. desktop font size - Similar Threads - desktop font size

2. Desktop Icon Layout and Font Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon Layout and Font Size: Yesterday in the middle of working on my Surface Pro 7, my screen glitched and when it popped back up, my Desktop icons were extremely small and missplaced. I am unable to move the desktop icons that do show on my desktop its as if 1 icon is the size of a quarter of my...
  3. Desktop Icon Layout and Font Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon Layout and Font Size: Yesterday in the middle of working on my Surface Pro 7, my screen glitched and when it popped back up, my Desktop icons were extremely small and missplaced. I am unable to move the desktop icons that do show on my desktop its as if 1 icon is the size of a quarter of my...
  4. change icon size and fonts on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    change icon size and fonts on desktop: change icon size and fonts on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-icon-size-and-fonts-on-desktop/b284d108-f2ea-4846-ae65-18ea60ea1143
  5. Changing size of icon font on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing size of icon font on desktop: Hope y'all can help me out. There's a free win.10 utility that you use to change things on win.10. Among the things you can change is icon font size, spacing, etc. You can change all kind of things. Thing is, I once had it and reformatted and lost it. Does anyone know the...
  6. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  7. Font type/size on Desktop

Font type/size on Desktop: Does anyone know how to change the font type/size on your desktop icons? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/font-typesize-on-desktop/d8e8d47f-89bc-47b1-9252-25a018f2fa81
  8. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  9. Changing Desktop font size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop font size: Is there another control to change the Desktop Font Size other than display settings also the font used UPDATE: Never mind - found it 52187
  10. Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size: I just installed Build 9879 over Windows 7 on a spare machine and it went as expected except for the size of the Icon fonts and size of the taskbar. They both are much larger than they were on Win 7. I can't remember how to make them smaller. I make the icons themselves...