Windows 10: Desktop have moved to another driver

Discus and support Desktop have moved to another driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my desktop has moved to E:/drive and that drive all files are showing in desktop and now i am restoring desktop to default location then failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by smeetparikh, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Desktop have moved to another driver

my desktop has moved to E:/drive and that drive all files are showing in desktop and now i am restoring desktop to default location then failed to build the list of regular subdirectory under "E:\DeliveryOptimization". Access is denied. This message is promoting. So now what i have to do?

:)

smeetparikh, Apr 22, 2020

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 23, 2020
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, May 23, 2020
  4. Desktop have moved to another driver

Move Applications Between Virtual Desktops

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Try the following steps to move applications between virtual desktops.

• Right-click on the program you want to move.

• Select “Move to”, and then select the desktop number to which you want to move the program.
    You can also, drag and drop the app of your choice to the desktop you want to add.

Hope it helps.

Do let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Desktop have moved to another driver

1. Desktop have moved to another driver - Similar Threads - Desktop moved another

2. I have a another device/ desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a another device/ desktop: If there's anyone who can help me, please help me, i have a device that's connected to my linked devices when i try to access using the ms password. "The password is incorrect. Try again" i tried all the passwords i could do it just kept saying the same thing over and over...
  3. I have a another device/ desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a another device/ desktop: If there's anyone who can help me, please help me, i have a device that's connected to my linked devices when i try to access using the ms password. "The password is incorrect. Try again" i tried all the passwords i could do it just kept saying the same thing over and over...
  4. I have a another device/ desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Moving desktop folder to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving desktop folder to another drive: Hi all. I have just had to reinstall windoes due booting problems. I want to move desktop, documents folders etc to another drive. I know how to do it right click, properties, location, move but the issue I have is that I already have these folders on another drive due to the...
  6. Moving desktop folder to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving desktop folder to another drive: Hi all. I have just had to reinstall windoes due booting problems. I want to move desktop, documents folders etc to another drive. I know how to do it right click, properties, location, move but the issue I have is that I already have these folders on another drive due to the...
  7. Moving desktop folder to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Desktop Folder move to another drive trouble

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Folder move to another drive trouble: Good morning everyone. I mess up and i change the desktop and the download files from C to D and it doesn't show me the downloads file. I choose only the D driver and didn't make a desktop file. Its exactly the same problem from here...
  9. Have icons on another desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have icons on another desktop: I was wondering with the task view feature is it possible to have icons on one desktop while keeping another blank? i want to have my primary blank with a secondary with all my icons. submitted by /u/iDSR [link] [comments]...
  10. Moved Desktop to Another Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Moved Desktop to Another Drive: I was trying to free up space on my 250GB 'C' drive and stupidly moved my Desktop folder from C-->User-->(my computer name) to my F drive (a second internal hard drive) by clicking on Properties and using the 'Location' option. But I started encountering problems - no...