Windows 10: Desktop Icon rearrange it's self :(

Discus and support Desktop Icon rearrange it's self :( in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the topic said above every time I press F5 to refresh my desktop it rearrange it's self *Sad and I need to re-arrange it again. How can I stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Akane, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Akane Win User

Desktop Icon rearrange it's self :(

As the topic said above every time I press F5 to refresh my desktop it rearrange it's self *Sad

and I need to re-arrange it again.

How can I stop it from doing that *Rolleyes

Desktop Icon rearrange it's self :( [​IMG]

Desktop Icon rearrange it's self :( [​IMG]

:)

Akane, Sep 28, 2015

2. Windows 10: Start Menu Tips and Tricks (VIDEO)

how can I rearrange desktop icons?

stufflater, Sep 28, 2015
  3. Desktop icons rearranging themselves upon reboot (windows 10)

Hi Vindh.V

This rearranging problem is not due to auto arrange, i have auto arrange off, the desktop icons still rearrange themselves

Fa wrenchong, Sep 28, 2015
Thema:

Desktop Icon rearrange it's self :(

1. Desktop Icon rearrange it's self :( - Similar Threads - Desktop Icon rearrange

2. Desktop icons symbols randomly rearrange

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons symbols randomly rearrange: I have a Problem on my Windows 10 Home 10.0.19045 Desktop PC.1. Monitor: 3440x14402. Monitor 1920x1080 turned off!Windows+P Settings set to PC screen onlyProcossor: AMD Ryzen 2600Graphics Card: AMD rx 580I am not sure how it started, but my desktop icons/symbols were moved to...
  3. home screen rearranged its self

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    home screen rearranged its self: Hello, on my windows 11 laptop, originally windows 10, I had my laptop crash while I was on Microsoft edge but it did a think where it looked liked it crashed and opened back up to the last thing it was on in edge but I went to my main menu but it rearranged the home screen...
  4. Desktop Icons rearranging

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Icons rearranging: I have a user who is using dual monitors and their desktop icons always revert back to the main monitor on restart. I logged in and moved icons around and restarted and everything was where i moved it. So this appears to be user specific. I am assuming their is something that...
  5. Desktop Icons Rearranging upon Reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop Icons Rearranging upon Reboot: Just to clarify, I do know that you have to turn off the auto arrange option in the desktop. I have that option off. I also deleted IconCache yet its still happening. Every time I turn off my computer and turn it back on, some icons go to left and some stay in the arrangement...
  6. rearrange icons on desktop

rearrange icons on desktop: On my Win 10 desktop I can move icons to any part of the grid with a left click-hold and drag. The setting is "Align icons to grid". My wife's Win 10 will not let the icon move at all. What needs to change...
  7. Desktop icons keep rearranging

Desktop icons keep rearranging: After rebooting the system, the desktop icons usually arrange in a different way than they used to be. I deleted the “IconCache” and checked “auto arrange icons”. I want them to be at fixed places....
  8. Desktop icons keep rearranging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop icons keep rearranging: when i rearrange position of the icon it will amass icon in 1 point, i have checked align icon to grid but it just like that again,don't know how to fix it[ATTACH] ***Changed title from Error icons***...
  9. Win10 desktop icons rearranging on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 desktop icons rearranging on boot: This problem is as old as Win itself, it was in every version of Win and now in 10 I have it too. Everything worked fine until a few days back everytime i boot or restart the PC all the icons go to the left side of the screen and I can't seem to figure out why. Yes, the...
  10. Desktop icons keep rearranging

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons keep rearranging: Hello, My desktop icons keep rearranging and windows explorer won't save the position I put them in. I can rearrange them but when I click 'Refresh' or if I restart explorer or if I reboot they rearrange to another setup. This happens in both normal mode and safe mode....