Windows 10: Desktop icon text to the right windows 11

Discus and support Desktop icon text to the right windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; control + shift + number 1-8 does not work on windows 11.How do you enable this using windows 11?I'm aware of the "solutions" for other windows, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Agcemo, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Agcemo Win User

Desktop icon text to the right windows 11

control + shift + number 1-8 does not work on windows 11.How do you enable this using windows 11?I'm aware of the "solutions" for other windows, but for windows 11?is there a way?

:)

Agcemo, Jun 28, 2022

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Icon text on the right side

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you restore the desktop icons. To do this,

• Right click anywhere on the desktop.
    • Click on View
    • Click on any of the available options (i.e. Small Icons)

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Desktop icon text to the right windows 11

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Desktop icon text to the right windows 11

1. Desktop icon text to the right windows 11 - Similar Threads - Desktop icon text

2. Desktop Icon text is in shadow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon text is in shadow: Windows 11 just updated with latest version 22H2 OS build 2261.2428. Now the desktop icons labels are in shadows. I checked registry and found that ListViewShadow was set to 0 the setting to eliminate shadows. Yet the problem persists. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix...
  3. Desktop Icon text is in shadow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon text is in shadow: Windows 11 just updated with latest version 22H2 OS build 2261.2428. Now the desktop icons labels are in shadows. I checked registry and found that ListViewShadow was set to 0 the setting to eliminate shadows. Yet the problem persists. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix...
  4. Desktop icon text to the right windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icon text to the right windows 11: control + shift + number 1-8 does not work on windows 11.How do you enable this using windows 11?I'm aware of the "solutions" for other windows, but for windows 11?is there a way?...
  5. Desktop icon text to the right - and smaller icons than settings allow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icon text to the right - and smaller icons than settings allow: Hi guys, Is there any way on windows 10 to make the desktop icons appear as do on this macbook. I feel like even the 'small' setting is too big for the desktop, and the text below the icon cuts off part of the icon desciption. I have uploadet a screenshot. Thanks in...
  6. Desktop Icon and Folder Text

Desktop Icon and Folder Text: Can someone direct me to where I can change the font color of icons and folders appearing on recently acquired HP Envy X360 Laptop running Windows 10? Default seems to be white text which is not legible on light blue background. Need to change either the text color or the...
  7. Desktop Icon text color

Desktop Icon text color: How do you change the windows 10 desktop icons text color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-text-color/afb02ab9-ff54-4ecc-86c0-f9b4ce215329
  8. NO text on desktop icons & small text on google

NO text on desktop icons & small text on google: hello community! i'v just logged n to my laptop and my desktop icons have no text, i cant type in cmd, taskbar options are blank. i'm quite upset because i don't know how to fix it because everything is blank and and i dont know what to to! please im urging sombody,...
  9. Desktop icons and right click

Desktop icons and right click: I can not find my desktop icons nor can I right click on my desktop this is what my desktop looks like[IMG] this is what I want it too look like how do I fix this? thank you [ATTACH]...
  10. Desktop icon text color

Desktop icon text color: The default color for my desktop icons is a white font, which is hard for me to see. I can't seem to find a way to change either the color, size, or bold of the text beneath the icon...