Windows 10: desktop icons are not visible in windows 10

Discus and support desktop icons are not visible in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; icons are not visible in my windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhijeetJadhav, Aug 11, 2018.

1. desktop icons are not visible in windows 10

icons are not visible in my windows 10 laptop

:)

AbhijeetJadhav, Aug 11, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Aug 11, 2018
  4. desktop icons are not visible in windows 10

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

desktop icons are not visible in windows 10

1. desktop icons are not visible in windows 10 - Similar Threads - desktop icons are

2. Icons are not visible on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are not visible on Desktop: Hi, I can not see the all the icons on desktop and the single icon is visible but it is showing very long strip. I have tried to do the hidden files but all the files are visible on inside file explorer folder. I have tried to copy the same file from the inside folder it...
  3. Icons are not visible on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons are not visible on Desktop: Hi, I can not see the all the icons on desktop and the single icon is visible but it is showing very long strip. I have tried to do the hidden files but all the files are visible on inside file explorer folder. I have tried to copy the same file from the inside folder it...
  4. Have icon for application visible on one Desktop not all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have icon for application visible on one Desktop not all: Is there a way to make programs only visible on specific desktops? For example I have a desktop that I have named "Games", how would I go about having the steam icon only show up on this desktop and no others. Right now when I create a new desktop it's and exact copy of the...
  5. Have icon for application visible on one Desktop not all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have icon for application visible on one Desktop not all: Is there a way to make programs only visible on specific desktops? For example I have a desktop that I have named "Games", how would I go about having the steam icon only show up on this desktop and no others. Right now when I create a new desktop it's and exact copy of the...
  6. Have icon for application visible on one Desktop not all

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Invisible Pinned Icon between Visible Icons Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invisible Pinned Icon between Visible Icons Windows 10: On my Dad's laptop, a pinned icon on the taskbar, for Amazon, is suddenly invisible. It had been there for awhile, and I had seen it myself. Now, it's still there but invisible. I've tried the following...Shut down and booted back upUnpinned and repinned from Start MenuRan...
  8. [WINDOWS 10] HOW TO FIX NO VISIBLE ICONS ONLY TEXT ON DESKTOP! [WINDOWS 10]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [WINDOWS 10] HOW TO FIX NO VISIBLE ICONS ONLY TEXT ON DESKTOP! [WINDOWS 10]: Ok so, I've been searching for tutorials for how to fix the, No icons only text problem for Windows 10, most of them didn't work. But! I've found to way to fix it easily! So, your problem should look like this: [IMG] Ok so let's begin! 1. Open Command Prompt as an...
  9. Taskbar not visible in Remote Desktop on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Taskbar not visible in Remote Desktop on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some users have been reporting not being able to see the taskbar when connecting to a computer via RDP. The Remote Desktop Connection feature makes the use of RDP (or Remote Desktop Protocol) for the user to access a remote [...] This post Taskbar not...
  10. screen becomes black, but desktop icons visible

in Windows 10 Support
    screen becomes black, but desktop icons visible: Hi there, I have windows 10 home, version 1709, latest built. My problem is that for some days now, out of a sudden the screen become black. The icons on the desktop are still there, but the icons on the taskbar are gone. I can restore everything by open the task manager...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shortcuts have become invisible on widows 10 desktop

2. windows 10 desktop icons not visible

3. windows 10 desktop icons are invisible

4. desktop icons are invisible,
  5. taskbar icons invisible,
  6. windows 10 icon not visible