Windows 10: Desktop Icons Grouped in 3 Stacks :-(

Discus and support Desktop Icons Grouped in 3 Stacks :-( in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of my desktop icons are now grouped in 3 stacks. . . one on top of the other. I cannot drag them apart. They don't respond to any settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolinaGrrlie, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Desktop Icons Grouped in 3 Stacks :-(

All of my desktop icons are now grouped in 3 stacks. . . one on top of the other. I cannot drag them apart. They don't respond to any settings. Help!!

:)

CarolinaGrrlie, Nov 7, 2019
  2. prescient Win User

home group icon

home group icon started to show on off desktop on its own .
    not a shortcut icon but it just says home group icon

all i can remember is upgrading to outlook from hot mail and skype with its updater

prescient, Nov 7, 2019
  3. wrkeen Win User
    desktop icon grouping

Is it possible to arrange desktop icons into groups and retain that grouping on restarting?

Running Windows 10 on a Surface 3

wrkeen, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Desktop Icons Grouped in 3 Stacks :-(

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Desktop Icons Grouped in 3 Stacks :-(

1. Desktop Icons Grouped in 3 Stacks :-( - Similar Threads - Desktop Icons Grouped

2. Icons stacked and can't run regedit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons stacked and can't run regedit: I'm running windows 11 s mode and the icons on my desktop are stacked. I tried to follow the suggested solution on another thread but I can't run regedit. When I try, I get a big blue dialog box that says "For security and performance this mode of windows only runs microsoft...
  3. Icons stacked and can't run regedit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons stacked and can't run regedit: I'm running windows 11 s mode and the icons on my desktop are stacked. I tried to follow the suggested solution on another thread but I can't run regedit. When I try, I get a big blue dialog box that says "For security and performance this mode of windows only runs microsoft...
  4. Icon Grouping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon Grouping: I cant seem to find this feature in windows 11 and I find the inability to pin to taskbar by dragging on it prohibitive. Not being able to group app shortcut in the desktop/taskbar is a deal breaker.Google searching shows up individual pinning of apps, and the pin to taskbar...
  5. Icon Grouping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon Grouping: I cant seem to find this feature in windows 11 and I find the inability to pin to taskbar by dragging on it prohibitive. Not being able to group app shortcut in the desktop/taskbar is a deal breaker.Google searching shows up individual pinning of apps, and the pin to taskbar...
  6. Group icons on the Windows Taskbar with Taskbar groups

in Windows 10 News
    Group icons on the Windows Taskbar with Taskbar groups: Taskbar groups is a new open source program for Microsoft Windows devices to create groups of icons on the taskbar. The main idea of the program is to bundle multiple shortcuts on the taskbar to save space on it. While that may not be required on large resolution systems, it...
  7. Icon bin grouping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon bin grouping: My icons for open apps in the right side of my taskbar is gone and now all my little icons are spread out how can i fix that submitted by /u/itstheRealGamGam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izc28h/icon_bin_grouping/
  8. Grouping icons by name

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Grouping icons by name: I really hate that when I group icons by name, it doesn't integrate shortcuts to other folders. There are two "lists" of icons, both in alphabetical order, one is folders and files, and the other is shortcuts. Is there a way to integrate them all together? submitted by...
  9. Grouping folders on the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grouping folders on the desktop: My folders are all on the left side of the screen. How can I move them to other areas of the desktop and group them as I want to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grouping-folders-on-the-desktop/48ca3528-4c11-41aa-baf2-faea219975d7
  10. Created group on desktop - how to remove the group

in Windows 10 Support
    Created group on desktop - how to remove the group: I have only had this laptop for three days. I have accidentally (I don't know how) created a group on the desktop and four tiles have disappeared. How do I get rid of the group and get the tiles back? Thanks in advance. 85878