Windows 10: Desktop Icons haben einen kleinen runden Kreis mit Häkchen

Discus and support Desktop Icons haben einen kleinen runden Kreis mit Häkchen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Wie kann ich das Original-Icon wieder hergestellen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WernerSchmitz, Sep 11, 2019 at 8:47 AM.

1. Desktop Icons haben einen kleinen runden Kreis mit Häkchen

Wie kann ich das Original-Icon wieder hergestellen?

:)

WernerSchmitz, Sep 11, 2019 at 8:47 AM

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Sep 11, 2019 at 8:57 AM
  4. Mr.Flexon Win User

Desktop Icons haben einen kleinen runden Kreis mit Häkchen

Fehlercode: 0xc0000221

Hallo,

haben Sie noch einen zweiten Pc? Dort können Sie einen Datenträger mit dem Windows creation tool machen.

Ansonste können Sie auch in die Wiederherstellungsumgebung gelangen, dazu zwei- bis drei mal den Windows Start unterbrechen. Von dort aus können Sie dann auch eine Problembehandlung durchführen.

Thema:

Desktop Icons haben einen kleinen runden Kreis mit Häkchen

1. Desktop Icons haben einen kleinen runden Kreis mit Häkchen - Similar Threads - Desktop Icons haben

2. scannen mit cm6040

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scannen mit cm6040: wo rufe ich den Befehl scannen auf meinem HP Laserjet CM6040 auf? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scannen-mit-cm6040/78fa0936-26db-4319-bc65-52a762fe4dcb
  3. desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop icons: With Windows 10 - how do I lock/pin desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons/c39f0e1f-858a-414b-8235-9563f822a0bd
  4. Desktop Icons

Desktop Icons: How can I create a desktop icon, using a link instead of clicking boxes. I want to create a icon for Google Drive and I don't know how because, when I go to make one google drive doesn't pop up, just the recycle bin and things like that....
  5. Icons on the Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the Desktop: I am setting up a new system on a NUC6i7HVK with Windows 10 Pro version 1809. When I installed iTunes and QFinder Pro I discovered I could no longer put a Shortcut for these on the Desktop, just in the Taskbar or on the Start window. Does anyone have a workaround or...
  6. No desktop icons

No desktop icons: after downloading Windows 10 no hp desktop icons appear not any icons appear tried right click start desktop checked show icons right clicked on screen couldn't find control panel to try that. Is there a free fix to download around for this?...
  7. Desktop no icons

Desktop no icons: Could updating drivers with clean master cause no desktop icons to appear on desktop and if so how to undo just drivers to original specifications in clean master or Windows 10?...
  8. Desktop Icons

Desktop Icons: Hello all Have a new Levano idea pad and have been attempting to post icons on my desktop without any success Any help out there Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/desktop-icons/2a4707b9-e4aa-4a44-9f49-e571bd87b156
  9. Desktop with icons

Desktop with icons: I have lost the page that opens at start up that is my desktop with icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/desktop-with-icons/0200c1b4-6f87-4a32-93bf-04603658ed1d
  10. Desktop icon on desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop icon on desktop: Hi, A desktop icon suddenly appeared on my desktop.. If I delete it, the whole desktop is also deleted... The desktop folder on the drive, does not contain that icon. Does anyone has any experience with this scenario? *Smile 5511