Windows 10: Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder

Discus and support Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was just starting to back up my C-drive important files in Windows 10 when I realized that there are several desktop folders, including a OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Replayman1952, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder

I was just starting to back up my C-drive important files in Windows 10 when I realized that there are several desktop folders, including a OneDrive folder, and all of them are missing several desktop icons. I have read read different threads on this subject and tried a couple of fixes and none of them accomplished anything. There must be a simple bug in Windows 10 to have caused this. I have done all the latest updates, so that's not a factor. Can anyone figure this out?

:)

Replayman1952, Jul 23, 2021

2. Desktop icons missing?

i guess its not coz oc
    try to right click on desktop you will find show desktop icon

micropage7, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Desktop icons missing?

For some reason, between last night, when I OC'd, and sometime today, my desktop icons disappeared. I've tried downclocking to stock clocks, and enabling/disabling desktop icons does nothing. *Frown Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder :(

I've tried restarting, it doesn't help either. *Frown Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder :(

Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder 0d3bde3c.jpg

Radical_Edward, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder

Missing Desktop Icon Text

You can't rename or even create new folders, etc ... The icons are there I just took a screenshot to show what I was talking about. The icons are unclickable

Morrison5891, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder

1. Desktop Icons Missing From Desktop Folder - Similar Threads - Desktop Icons Missing

2. Desktop Icon and folder missing and replace with new icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon and folder missing and replace with new icon: After I restart my Windows 10 pro, all my icons, file and folder keep in desktop were missing and it show other software icons. I go check my desktop folder C:\Users\yourusername\Desktop\myloginname, all my icons, file and folder is there but it not shown in my desktop. Why...
  3. Bluetooth Icon missing from Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Icon missing from Desktop: I am trying to connect my wireless VR headset to my computer, but I am unable to do so due to the fact that the bluetooth icon is missing. I've tried troubleshooting bluetooth, yet it states my PC is not compatible, yet I used a wireless controller and have a internal...
  4. Bluetooth Icon missing from Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Icon missing from Desktop: I am trying to connect my wireless VR headset to my computer, but I am unable to do so due to the fact that the bluetooth icon is missing. I've tried troubleshooting bluetooth, yet it states my PC is not compatible, yet I used a wireless controller and have a internal...
  5. Bluetooth Icon missing from Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Some missing desktop icons and folders

Some missing desktop icons and folders: I had a shock a few days ago when I switched on my PC Windows 10 +all updates and booted up to the desktop. Instead of the usual 10 or so Icons, there were only 5 Icons. Even worse, when I started Windows Explorer, I found that My Documents was completely empty. Not a single...
  7. Desktop icons missing from desktop folder Windows10...Brand new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop icons missing from desktop folder Windows10...Brand new computer: Hi All my icons are showing correctly on the actual desktop Windows 10, but when I open the desktop folder only some of them are there. Not sure why??? Thanks in advance for any ideas...
  8. desktop icon missing from user folder

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop icon missing from user folder: Hello! I'm having an issue with the desktop folder icon always disappearing from the user folder. The desktop folder is there but just as a plain folder. Found the post by Shawn Brink on how to check the desktop.ini file and that is good. Oddly enough I had a similar issue...
  9. desktop icons folders missing

desktop icons folders missing: I accidently pushed something all my icons on desktop are not visible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-folders-missing/527a04e5-6679-4ef3-9c15-69ae680eed23
  10. Missing folders and icons from desktop screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing folders and icons from desktop screen: Hello, I have a problem, after uninstalling Blizzard launcher, some of my desktop folders and icons disappeared. I don't know what happened, everything worked until then. Can anyone help me, please? 141013