Windows 10: Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures?

Discus and support Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I create desktop icons for Apps, some have TINY pictures. Example: [img] Same procedure to create the desktop icons, but different results.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Almost80, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Almost80 Win User

Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures?

When I create desktop icons for Apps, some have TINY pictures. Example:

Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures? [​IMG]

Same procedure to create the desktop icons, but different results. Another example:

Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures? [​IMG]

Procedure: click-drag-drop program icon from All Apps to desktop.

Note: screen resolution is 1366x768 (Recommended)

:)

Almost80, Sep 4, 2016

2. "personalization" again

The font for almost any feature of the W10 user interface is tiny. I particularly want to make the labels on desktop icons use a larger font, but I can't find any way to do this. Is it even possible?

Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, Sep 4, 2016
  3. How can i make the Desktop/all other files/icons larger in Windows 10 and where is the Start button icon in Windows 10?

Original title: karencarpenter

I just switched to Windows 10 AND THE ICONS AND PRINT ON THE SCREEN ARE SO TINY I CANNOT READ THEM WELL. hOW TO I MAKE THE DESKTOP, ALL OTHER FILES, ICONS, PRINT, LARGER. pLUS, WHERE IS THE START BUTTON (ICON) I THOUGHT WENT WITH wINDOWS 10.?

karencarpenterZA, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures?

1. Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures? - Similar Threads - Desktop icons tiny

2. Mozilla’s Firefox browser to get picture in picture mode on desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla’s Firefox browser to get picture in picture mode on desktop: Mozilla has been constantly working on adding new features for its Firefox browser to keep it on par with Google’s Chrome browser. Mozilla is currently testing another new feature which it plans to roll out for the public very soon. The latest feature “Picture in Picture...
  3. How do I picture to be thumbnail and not icons?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I picture to be thumbnail and not icons?: How do I get pictures to show as thumbnails rather than icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-picture-to-be-thumbnail-and-not-icons/6b649472-7839-4370-bfb0-d0b47a998e81"
  4. How do I crop a picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I crop a picture: How di I crop a picture?/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-crop-a-picture/26adc369-7db9-44d1-bbd7-88b34f408d71
  5. how do i change the theme picture on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the theme picture on desktop: how do i change the theme picture on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-theme-picture-on-desktop/4569ee04-f30a-4221-967f-c98ce49da6af
  6. When copy a picture to the desktop they appear super tiny.

When copy a picture to the desktop they appear super tiny.: Hello When copy a picture to my desktop they appear super tiny even though the pictures is normal size when I copy it. I had installed a picture resizer and uninstalled it when the problem started but still get a supper a small picture that I can hardly see. What could...
  7. How can I restore the Icons of pictures?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore the Icons of pictures?: This problem has been going on for a while now. Its the icons show up like [ATTACH] The window icons also show up like this : [ATTACH] Do any of you know how to fix this problem? which I have tried icaros which didn't work as well as the folder explorer settings....
  8. picture larger than screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    picture larger than screen: picture is larger than screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/picture-larger-than-screen/7369f263-396f-4c03-8d1f-4a1b0b2c6f13
  9. Pictures icons

Pictures icons: I found one question and answer, with perhaps some others with the same question. But the solution doesn't make sense to me and/or doesn't work. I store a number of my photos in the "Pictures" folder provided - same location as documents, downloads, etc. In the past, the...
  10. How do I change the icon symbol/picture on desktop to my own jpg?

How do I change the icon symbol/picture on desktop to my own jpg?: I know that if you go under properties there are a lot of icons to choose from. I want a picture that I downloaded since I accidently deleted the .ico file in my download folder. It's a shortcut to a program. Of course I emptied the recycle bin! 57777