Windows 10: Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures?

Discus and support Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I create desktop icons for Apps, some have TINY pictures. Example: [img] Same procedure to create the desktop icons, but different results.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Almost80, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Almost80 Win User

Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures?

When I create desktop icons for Apps, some have TINY pictures. Example:

Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures? [​IMG]

Same procedure to create the desktop icons, but different results. Another example:

Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures? [​IMG]

Procedure: click-drag-drop program icon from All Apps to desktop.

Note: screen resolution is 1366x768 (Recommended)

:)

Almost80, Sep 4, 2016

2. "personalization" again

The font for almost any feature of the W10 user interface is tiny. I particularly want to make the labels on desktop icons use a larger font, but I can't find any way to do this. Is it even possible?

Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, Sep 4, 2016
  3. How can i make the Desktop/all other files/icons larger in Windows 10 and where is the Start button icon in Windows 10?

Original title: karencarpenter

I just switched to Windows 10 AND THE ICONS AND PRINT ON THE SCREEN ARE SO TINY I CANNOT READ THEM WELL. hOW TO I MAKE THE DESKTOP, ALL OTHER FILES, ICONS, PRINT, LARGER. pLUS, WHERE IS THE START BUTTON (ICON) I THOUGHT WENT WITH wINDOWS 10.?

karencarpenterZA, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures?

1. Desktop icons with tiny pictures - How do I get larger pictures? - Similar Threads - Desktop icons tiny

2. How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?: How to remove these white parts of my desktop icons. I want a clean desktop without these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-white-pictures-on-desktop-icons/665ccbb3-042d-46b4-b70e-6cc72f9d209e
  3. How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?: How to remove these white parts of my desktop icons. I want a clean desktop without these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-white-pictures-on-desktop-icons/665ccbb3-042d-46b4-b70e-6cc72f9d209e
  4. How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?: I select 'Windows PC' -> I select 'Pictures' -> I select a folder -> in 'View' I select 'Large icons'My icons do not show up! I have no idea what each picture is until I click each one individually. How do I resolve this?...
  5. How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get Pictures 'large icon' view to work?: I select 'Windows PC' -> I select 'Pictures' -> I select a folder -> in 'View' I select 'Large icons'My icons do not show up! I have no idea what each picture is until I click each one individually. How do I resolve this?...
  6. Desktop icons not showing as the picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons not showing as the picture: I turned on this morning to find that my desktop is populated with icons or thumbnails or whatever they are called and I want them to show as the picture not just some blank square. I have Googled it but cannot find any answers any ideas greatly appreciated see pic solved I...
  7. Desktop icons not shwowing as the picture

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icons not shwowing as the picture: I turned on this morning to find that my desktop is populated with icons or thumbnails or whatever they are called and I want them to show as the picture not just some blank square. I have Googled it but cannot find any answers any ideas greatly appreciated see pic solved I...
  8. How do I change the pictures on my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the pictures on my desktop icons?: I have tried to change the desktop icons according to Microsoft help but some of the categories they say will be present are not there. So can someone tell me how to change shortcut icons in windows 10 please?...
  9. How do I picture to be thumbnail and not icons?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I picture to be thumbnail and not icons?: How do I get pictures to show as thumbnails rather than icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-picture-to-be-thumbnail-and-not-icons/6b649472-7839-4370-bfb0-d0b47a998e81"
  10. When copy a picture to the desktop they appear super tiny.

in Windows 10 Customization
    When copy a picture to the desktop they appear super tiny.: Hello When copy a picture to my desktop they appear super tiny even though the pictures is normal size when I copy it. I had installed a picture resizer and uninstalled it when the problem started but still get a supper a small picture that I can hardly see. What could...