Windows 10: Desktop in WIN 10 Freezing with one single key stroke?

Discus and support Desktop in WIN 10 Freezing with one single key stroke? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone explain why the single use of the right hand mouse button on the topic NEW on my desktop instantly freezes the screen for about 15 seconds?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tim AWMACK, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Desktop in WIN 10 Freezing with one single key stroke?

Can anyone explain why the single use of the right hand mouse button on the topic NEW on my desktop instantly freezes the screen for about 15 seconds?

The computer then immediately seems to refresh automatically, and ALL FUNCTIONS (EXCEPT NEW) WORK PERFECTLY.

The net result is that I am unable to create folders on my Desktop which is annoying! Thanks for any help you might have?

:)

Tim AWMACK, Feb 6, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 6, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Desktop in WIN 10 Freezing with one single key stroke?

Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Desktop in WIN 10 Freezing with one single key stroke?

1. Desktop in WIN 10 Freezing with one single key stroke? - Similar Threads - Desktop Freezing single

2. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10: History: I have a HP All in One Desktop Model 24-df0037c. A few weeks ago it failed on a BIOS update: stuck in a loop. I tried all the online solutions without success. I took it to a local shop to have them look at it. They gave it back to me and said it is probably a bad...
  3. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10: History: I have a HP All in One Desktop Model 24-df0037c. A few weeks ago it failed on a BIOS update: stuck in a loop. I tried all the online solutions without success. I took it to a local shop to have them look at it. They gave it back to me and said it is probably a bad...
  4. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft sculpt keyboard - repeated strokes for certain keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft sculpt keyboard - repeated strokes for certain keys: Hi.. I am experiencing repeated keystrokes for delete, enter and some times . keys. Can you help with this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-keyboard-repeated-strokes-for/5ca387ce-0b7c-427f-9b62-7a6afc32d3f8
  6. Keyboard problems on Key strokes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard problems on Key strokes: Since two days I'm experiencing problem when I click on: DELETE it results 65S`73. F8 results nbz. Right arrow results hge9+. Pause/Break results yt + "F1". It prints yt and opens help center. Num key 4 results 74231. and deletes the first letter of the line in this case...
  7. computer very slow to recognize key strokes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer very slow to recognize key strokes: I am running a Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 2 11 laptop. It takes a long time for it to recognize keystrokes and to bring up an app or search the internet. How do I fix this?...
  8. Two letter appear per key stroke.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two letter appear per key stroke.: I'm trying to enter my password. As I strike a key, two letters appear A! How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-letter-appear-per-key-stroke/b7cc3b57-b5f0-4cb3-8fde-198e01f04858
  9. Key strokes not getting to Hyper-V VM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Key strokes not getting to Hyper-V VM: I was trying to play with Snip & Sketch on 18975 on my Hyper-V VM. Windows key is not being passed to the VM, stays with the host. This is using RDT. I'll try it via Connect through Hyper-V interface. Known problem or feecher? Edit: Seems to be a restriction of RDT....
  10. Win 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 home single language: Hello. Is an upgrade from win 10 home single language to win 10 Pro possible or have i do a clean install for Pro ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-home-single-language/cdadffb2-b0f6-430b-9ef3-66a53024f4a2