Windows 10: Desktop.ini files duplicating everywhere are breaking my computer

Discus and support Desktop.ini files duplicating everywhere are breaking my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have been experiencing this issue for a while now with the desktop.ini files duplicating themselves all over and they cause my windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RogueNeon, Apr 20, 2019.

1. RogueNeon Win User

Desktop.ini files duplicating everywhere are breaking my computer

Hello

I have been experiencing this issue for a while now with the desktop.ini files duplicating themselves all over and they cause my windows 10 build to break. What should I do?

RogueNeon

:)

RogueNeon, Apr 20, 2019
  2. nuva Win User

Snippet C#: INI Files

This code is great, i'm going to use this in one of my programmes *Big Grin Desktop.ini files duplicating everywhere are breaking my computer :D

is it possible to make a list of all sections in the ini files?

3. Snippet C#: INI Files

GetSections() will return a string[] of section names. If you want the values too, just do a for or for loop to enumerate them. For example:

Code: foreach (string section in ini.GetSections()) { Console.WriteLine("[" + section + "]"); foreach (string key in ini[section].GetKeys()) Console.WriteLine(key + "=" + ini[section][key]); Console.WriteLine(); }[/quote]

FordGT90Concept, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Desktop.ini files duplicating everywhere are breaking my computer

cant open desktop ini files in windows 7

how to open desktop files and ini or ink files

luckybis59, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Desktop.ini files duplicating everywhere are breaking my computer

1. Desktop.ini files duplicating everywhere are breaking my computer - Similar Threads - Desktop ini files

2. File copies everywhere!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File copies everywhere!: I've been using MS dos and Windows since their beginning in the 1970s. The file folder system was efficient and easy to understand. You could create folders according to your own organization desires and find them easily, and if not, you could search for them. But in past few...
  3. File copies everywhere!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File copies everywhere!: I've been using MS dos and Windows since their beginning in the 1970s. The file folder system was efficient and easy to understand. You could create folders according to your own organization desires and find them easily, and if not, you could search for them. But in past few...
  4. Windows Defender and .ini files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and .ini files: We ae using Windows 10 and Windows Defender antivirus. When our program saves information to an .ini file - it can take a very long time. It takes more than 4 times longer with Windows Defender than with other anti-virus programs ex AVG, Avast. If we exclude the .ini file...
  5. Duplicate Files everywhere in Media Player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate Files everywhere in Media Player: How can I delete all the duplicate audio files in my Media Player? I have the library where its pulling from one location and I still have a bunch of duplicates. Is there an app to download that'll remove the duplicate files??...
  6. duplicate desktops

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    duplicate desktops: [img] why do i have 2 desktops [img] also i receive this almost all the time when searching 147469
  7. Desktop INI and Autorun

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop INI and Autorun: So... I have multiple external hdds. I have autoruns on them to generate Labels and Icons. That is working properly. I have multiple sub folders on those hdds. I need 2 different types of Desktop INIs that I cannot seem to get working. **NOT Working** I need the parent on...
  8. Can Aria Debug files break my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Aria Debug files break my computer?: [ATTACH] I'm worried that these files that keep appearing might break my computer. I can't delete them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-aria-debug-files-break-my-computer/c76e15e4-ecd2-416e-ba2c-9518c8a452ea"
  9. Windows 10 1809 break FreeSync/G-Sync with Desktop Duplication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 1809 break FreeSync/G-Sync with Desktop Duplication: FreeSync/G-Sync is not working properly (or even turn completely off) when using desktop duplication API. When FPS is below monitor refresh frequency, games stutters. It looks like it's connected with Full screen exclusive mode/Full screen optimization. Lot of discussion can...
  10. Searches Everywhere files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Searches Everywhere files: I recently discovered searches everywhere file over 200K. I need storage to download windows 10 and Office 365. Delete them or harmful? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/searches-everywhere-files/dab8e191-6bbd-4b2a-9765-54dee9159a01