Windows 10: desktop is busted - cant deactivate windows10 license

Discus and support desktop is busted - cant deactivate windows10 license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My desktop is busted and wont boot so I am unable to deactivate my Win10 Home license. So how do I use my license to activate Win10 in a new desktop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NPanyam, Nov 16, 2019.

1. NPanyam Win User

desktop is busted - cant deactivate windows10 license

My desktop is busted and wont boot so I am unable to deactivate my Win10 Home license.

So how do I use my license to activate Win10 in a new desktop?

:)

NPanyam, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Nov 16, 2019
  3. z3r010 Win User
    MSFT acknowledges some Win10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated

Source: Microsoft acknowledges some Windows 10 Pro licenses being mistakenly deactivated - Neowin

More:

UPDATE: You can now run the Windows Activation troubleshooter to activate again.

*Arrow Use Activation Troubleshooter in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

z3r010, Nov 16, 2019
  4. desktop is busted - cant deactivate windows10 license

Deactivate Windows 10 digital license that link to Microsoft account

I purchased Windows 10 license from Microsoft Store to activate Windows in Bootcamp. now I want to uninstall Windows in Bootcamp and run Windows on Virtual Machine like Parallels Desktop or Virtual Box instead. I have ever deactivated the license in the
    previous installation but now it's linked with my Microsoft account.

So how can I deactivate the license that linked with Microsoft account? is it the same method that we use to deactivate other licenses?

Philaphonh Inthavongsa, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

desktop is busted - cant deactivate windows10 license

1. desktop is busted - cant deactivate windows10 license - Similar Threads - desktop busted cant

2. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation: This will be the second time I am asking this question, as the guy who was helping me has not responded, and I don't know how to reach out to him for more help. I purchased a laptop off of Amazon and have an app that shows my genuine Windows 10 Pro activation key. For some...
  3. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation: This will be the second time I am asking this question, as the guy who was helping me has not responded, and I don't know how to reach out to him for more help. I purchased a laptop off of Amazon and have an app that shows my genuine Windows 10 Pro activation key. For some...
  4. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation: I turned on my laptop and all of a sudden, windows 10 is not activated. When I try to open activation settings, the settings application stops responding, but doesnt say so in task manager. What do I do? I did notice windows detected a few viruses in my external hdd called...
  6. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation: I turned on my laptop and all of a sudden, windows 10 is not activated. When I try to open activation settings, the settings application stops responding, but doesnt say so in task manager. What do I do? I did notice windows detected a few viruses in my external hdd called...
  7. windows license deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows license deactivated: i purchased my mac with windows several years back and just now my license deactivated. how do I get it to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-deactivated/2ca3f235-4544-40a4-ac81-fcf4d0d8dec5
  8. windows license deactivated

windows license deactivated: i purchased my mac with windows several years back and just now my license deactivated. how do I get it to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-deactivated/2ca3f235-4544-40a4-ac81-fcf4d0d8dec5
  9. Deactivate Digital license

Deactivate Digital license: Hello, good evening. I want to remove/deactivate my win 10 pro license, if I use cmd slmgr process only in the property page says the win is not activated, but on the activation page says the window is activated with a digital license link to my acc. On the other hand...
  10. Busted apps

Busted apps: Here we go again! After last patch tue, Calendar, mail, alarms/clock will not start, show tiles, but won't start. (Insider 10586). Upgraded my other partition from 10240 to 10586, (NOT insider) all is fine. What is the "current" fix"??? Anybody? Already tried in-place upgrade...