Windows 10: desktop issues

Discus and support desktop issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was in devices and printer and saw the caution symbol on my pc which had me concerned, so I looked into it but can't figure it out. It says HL-DT-ST... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonathanDasilva1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. desktop issues

I was in devices and printer and saw the caution symbol on my pc which had me concerned, so I looked into it but can't figure it out. It says HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSC0 (code 10) and Wan Miniport (IP) (code 56). I cannot figure out how to fix these things.desktop issues [​IMG]desktop issues [​IMG]

:)

JonathanDasilva1, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 2, 2019
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Dec 2, 2019
  4. desktop issues

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

desktop issues

1. desktop issues - Similar Threads - desktop issues

2. Win 10 / Microsoft Sculpt Desktop Set / wake from sleep issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 / Microsoft Sculpt Desktop Set / wake from sleep issue: This is how my Win10 x64 Pro system wake from sleep behaves with Microsoft Sculpt Allow keyboard to wake up PC Allow Mouse to wake up pc PC wakes with keyboard usage PC wakes with mouse usage yes yes yes yes yes no yes yes - should be no! no yes yes - should be no! yes no no...
  3. Password issues with remote desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password issues with remote desktop: I am not able to use a remote desktop between my two computers because it is not accepting my live account password. I know the password is correct but it won't accept it. What could I be doing wrong? submitted by /u/o-qua-tangin-wann [link] [comments]...
  4. Desktop issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop issue.: Hi : I'm finding that whenever I click on a desktop icon, a growing list of choices appears as to what I can do. It's insane. There no less than 27 options. All I need, basically, are the ability to open and delete something, to rename it or to know something about its...
  5. REMOTE DESKTOP SCREEN SIZE ISSUES

REMOTE DESKTOP SCREEN SIZE ISSUES: SET-UP REMOTE ACCESS TO HOME FROM COMPANY CANNOT INCREASE SIZE OF MATERIAL WITH TOOLS. UNABLE TO READ. COULD NOT CHANGE TEXT ON HOME COMPUTER THROUGH REMOTE....
  6. Desktop Background Issues

Desktop Background Issues: I have my desktop set as a slideshow. While most of the pictures have no issues, a handful show up as streaked, with weird shadows, or distortions. One image even has a weird line on it. Here are some examples: [IMG][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] They are all .png images, but...
  7. Remote Desktop Connection Issue

Remote Desktop Connection Issue: When I attempt to do a remote desktop session from my mac to my PC running Win 10 Pro I am asked for a password. I've entered my PC name using IP address, then the UserName (computer name). I then have to type username and Password, what password do I use? I tried using my...
  8. Desktop issue

Desktop issue: Last night, I updated my PC and today, when I opened it, all the files, including 'This PC' were removed from the desktop, except some software files. Also, some icons are automatically removed from my taskbar. Any changes in the desktop are not saved when the computer is...
  9. Keyboard issue - HP desktop after OS updated to Windows 10, version 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard issue - HP desktop after OS updated to Windows 10, version 1903: Key 5 when typed results in 5g. Some other keys also have problem like typing h results in 6h. Keying in S opens up new window etc., I've tried to update keyboard driver and other online suggestions like holding fn+num lock key but nothing helped....
  10. Issue: All icons on the desktop disappeared

Issue: All icons on the desktop disappeared: We had recently faced an issue with our desktop, when we turn our PC on, we can't see any folders, shortcuts or saved files on the desktop anymore. It seems like everything disappeared from the desktop, and we need now to recover all the folders, shortcuts and files on the...