Windows 10: Desktop issues

Discus and support Desktop issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i just wanted to ask if theres a know issue about this. My desktop goes black when i click on "show desktop"on the right side of the taskbar but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NeroXFireCH40S, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Desktop issues

Hello, i just wanted to ask if theres a know issue about this. My desktop goes black when i click on "show desktop"on the right side of the taskbar but i can still alt + tab or click it again and it goes back to normal but its really annoying that i have to do that

:)

NeroXFireCH40S, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 22, 2020
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Desktop issues

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Desktop issues [​IMG]

Desktop issues [​IMG]

Desktop issues [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Desktop issues

1. Desktop issues - Similar Threads - Desktop issues

2. Desktop sync issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop sync issues: So i have a basic subscription plan for onedrive which means I have 100gb of cloud storage, however, I've recently found that my desktop takes 30gb of its storage, and I can't unsync it without losing all my desktop icons, if I unlink onedrive I lose all my documents; if...
  3. Desktop sync issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop sync issues: So i have a basic subscription plan for onedrive which means I have 100gb of cloud storage, however, I've recently found that my desktop takes 30gb of its storage, and I can't unsync it without losing all my desktop icons, if I unlink onedrive I lose all my documents; if...
  4. Significant performance issues with Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Significant performance issues with Remote Desktop: I use RDP to access a very remote PC regularly. It is very remote, has a satellite connection, but generally is 60ms latency and multi MBit bandwidth. 90% of the time its practically as good as sitting at a local machine.I use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac, and for...
  5. Significant performance issues with Remote Desktop

Significant performance issues with Remote Desktop: I use RDP to access a very remote PC regularly. It is very remote, has a satellite connection, but generally is 60ms latency and multi MBit bandwidth. 90% of the time its practically as good as sitting at a local machine.I use Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac, and for...
  6. Significant performance issues with Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc: I have a weird where the pc will turn on, then freeze after a while, usually after I open YouTube. But then if I leave it to fully reboot itself the headphone jack wont work. But if I manually restart it at the power button it works perfectly fine. But recently its begun to...
  8. Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc

Issue with T5 Legion Lenovo desktop pc: I have a weird where the pc will turn on, then freeze after a while, usually after I open YouTube. But then if I leave it to fully reboot itself the headphone jack wont work. But if I manually restart it at the power button it works perfectly fine. But recently its begun to...
  9. Desktop/Onedrive issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop/Onedrive issue: I believe my one drive is connecting to someone else’s desktop. When I save files in word to my desktop it pulls up someone else’s files & documents. Is it possible that my onedrive has been accessed from someone else’s computer nearby & syncing? Or is my onedrive not...
  10. Desktop Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Issues: So, sometimes, when I try to open my action center by clicking on it using the mouse, the icons will be like this, as an image attached below. However, the action center GUI will not open and to solve this, I would ususally use the Task Manager to restart explorer.exe to...