Windows 10: Desktop keeps flashing

Discus and support Desktop keeps flashing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried finding someone else with this problem and solution with no luck. Windows 10 installed with no issue but when I sign in the cursor just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ang6666, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Ang6666 Win User

Desktop keeps flashing

I tried finding someone else with this problem and solution with no luck.

Windows 10 installed with no issue but when I sign in the cursor just acts as tho it is thinking and will not let me do anything. Also the desktop keeps flashing. Only way out is to task manager out and start over. But it it repeats again.

Any suggestions to fix this.

:)

Ang6666, Aug 6, 2015
  2. IreneF1 Win User

Problem with windows 10 install

Tried and tried and tried this, but I keep getting the desktop view and not the sign-in screen. Very frustrating. My laptop keeps flashing and flashing.

IreneF1, Aug 6, 2015
  3. I tried to download and install windows 10

I downloaded windows 10,but when I sign in and it goes to the desktop it keeps flashing and will not let me click on anything.Just flashs and flashs and don't stop.

Curtis Smith me, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Desktop keeps flashing

1. Desktop keeps flashing - Similar Threads - Desktop keeps flashing

2. Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing between empty desktop and icons "file system error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing between empty desktop and icons "file system error...: Hi,I have an Asus Vivobook Flip 14 running Windows 10 family Edition, it is a convertible Laptop that switches to tablet mode when I flip the screen. Yesterday when I was using the laptop in touchscreen mode, I was switching between landscape and portrait display, I...
  3. Windows 10 desktop keep flashing on and off every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 desktop keep flashing on and off every second: Hi, I have this issue where my desktop turn black and then normal in an instant. It's working fine when opening but after a few seconds it start doing that. I updated the drivers and can't see anyyhing that may cause this. Please help....
  4. Windows 10 desktop keep flashing on and off every second

Windows 10 desktop keep flashing on and off every second: Hi, I have this issue where my desktop turn black and then normal in an instant. It's working fine when opening but after a few seconds it start doing that. I updated the drivers and can't see anyyhing that may cause this. Please help....
  5. Windows 10 desktop keep flashing on and off every second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.: Hi there,My window 10 keeps flashing on and off continuously. The screen is stable when I login. Then it shows desktop for few seconds, turns black for few seconds and again displays the desktop for few seconds. It is like an on - off light. I am unable to click settings to...
  7. Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.: Hi there,My window 10 keeps flashing on and off continuously. The screen is stable when I login. Then it shows desktop for few seconds, turns black for few seconds and again displays the desktop for few seconds. It is like an on - off light. I am unable to click settings to...
  8. Windows 10 desktop keeps flashing on off every second.

9. Flashing Desktop, on and off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flashing Desktop, on and off: Hi Everyone. The last week or so, a desktop on one computer(1st) (on a network with multiple computers) begins to flash off and on. The desktop is not responsive at all, however I can open programs like outlook or chrome and use them while behind, the desktop is flashing....
  10. flashing desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    flashing desktop: I have a Lenovo ideapad S510p touch. Yesterday I went to use it and updates were installing so I waited and waited. After awhile, nothing else happened. I waited some more. Waiting. Nothing. Finally I restarted and after signing in and I just got a flashing half-filled-out...