Windows 10: Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading

Discus and support Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My desktop keeps refreshing after the computer boots up. The icons on the task bar do not appear as well. I have tried a clean boot and starting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Julia Sargusingh, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:12 PM.

1. Julia Sargusingh Win User

Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading

My desktop keeps refreshing after the computer boots up. The icons on the task bar do not appear as well. I have tried a clean boot and starting in safe mode but that does not help. Can someone please assist?

:)

Julia Sargusingh, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:12 PM
  2. jarrad-schneider Win User

taskbar and desktop keep on refreshing

my taskbar and desktop keep refreshing every few minutes and i can't seem to be able to stop it.

i have tried the sfc/scannow command in cmd as an admin and the other one that i cant't remember the name of.

jarrad-schneider, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:15 PM
  3. Merry Win User
    Taskbar keeps refreshing

Hello,
    I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month.

I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar keeps flashing as if refreshing every 15 minutes. Not the desktop, only the taskbar.

Again, this is not an upgrade but a brand new laptop, and it never had IDT Audio drivers installed. I would appreciate any help that does not include the solutions given in these topics, which have not helped:

Thank you!

4. JahnTibayan Win User

Explorer.exe, Desktop icons, and taskbar refreshing

Desktop icons, Taskbar, and Explorer.exe crashing in Windows 10

I have been have a constant problem where windows explorer, the taskbar, and my desktop icons keep refreshing. This happens constantly and it is very frustrating because I have no idea how to fix it. Whenever it refreshes, the taskbar goes blank and the
    desktop icon disappears and I have to wait for about 5-15 seconds.

Some things you should know:

• I have windows 10, I used the free upgrade and I have been having graphics problems like OpenGL and some games not working
    • I used a program 'called Driver Talent' to update my drivers,
      then the problem started
    • Whenever I click the search icon, the windows icon, or Microsoft edge it says: Explorer.exe;
      Class not registered
    • if I'm playing a game, let's say, Minecraft (windows 10 edition), then the game would suffer a huge lag spike until the taskbar is back
    • I tried updating my drivers via devices manager, and unistalled Driver Talent, but the problem persisted
    • I booted in Safe mode but it still keep reloading/refreshing
    • Some windows programs like settings or file explorer crash when my computer refreshes

So you see, I have been trying to look for a solution but none of them seemed to work, someone please help me on this and if there is anything you need to know please ask me. I think the problem might be related to my drivers because it started when I "updated"
    them with 'Driver Talent' and also I scanned my computer with Malwarebytes and Avast, but my computer checked clean.

-Jahn Tibayan

Thema:

1. Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading - Similar Threads - Desktop keeps refreshing

2. Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading.: My Windows 10 interface and taskbar keeps reloading and refreshing and ive tried 1. Restarting 2. Taking out battery 3. Letring computer rest 4. Deleting files and freeing up memory Ive tried all those and i cant seem to fix this and i need help because this has been...
  3. Taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keeps refreshing: Hello, I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month. I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar...
  4. Taskbar keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keep refreshing: My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help [img] [img] [img] [img] 110769
  5. taskbar icons keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons keep refreshing: every so often my taskbar icons refresh (or flash once). At first I thought it was dropbox causing this so I uninstalled it, but still does it once in a while. Any thoughts? 80554
  6. Desktop Taskbar Refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Taskbar Refresh: Having just upgraded to Windows 10 from W 7. My problem is that the Desktop and the Task Bar frequently refreshes. This results in any work I am doing on the Desktop is cancelled. Can anybody please help. Thanks in anticipation 54757
  7. Taskbar Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Refreshing: I've been having a weird issue. Randomly, my taskbar will refresh. Not the icons on the desktop, just the taskbar. Usually when I'm accessing harddrives. None in particular tho. I've updated the graphics cards, so I've ruled out that idea. The computer is a custom build, so...
  8. Taskbar Refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Refresh: I was curious to know if this was something common in any of the updates for Win10. Currently running OS Build 16299.402 of 1709. Everytime I open a program (usually which are Adobe titles) and I go to file open or to a file save, the first time I click on either of these,...
  9. Taskbar and Desktop Keeps Refreshing and Explorer.exp High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar and Desktop Keeps Refreshing and Explorer.exp High CPU Usage: I was looking for a solution to this issue all over. Spent 8 hours on this and finally got the issue resolved. The issue is the desktop and task bar keep refreshing every few seconds and in Task manager the CPU is 60-90 % used by file Explorer. Tried the suggestions...
  10. Taskbar keeps refreshing, no iCloud or IDT Audio installed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keeps refreshing, no iCloud or IDT Audio installed.: I had this problem before, but I was able to fix it by disabling the Windows error reporting service on my computer, but ever since the most recent update to Windows 10, the problem has returned. I have read all of the forum posts about uninstalling iCloud and IDT Audio, but...