Windows 10: Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading

Discus and support Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My desktop keeps refreshing after the computer boots up. The icons on the task bar do not appear as well. I have tried a clean boot and starting in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Julia Sargusingh, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading

My desktop keeps refreshing after the computer boots up. The icons on the task bar do not appear as well. I have tried a clean boot and starting in safe mode but that does not help. Can someone please assist?

:)

Julia Sargusingh, Nov 8, 2018

2. taskbar and desktop keep on refreshing

my taskbar and desktop keep refreshing every few minutes and i can't seem to be able to stop it.

i have tried the sfc/scannow command in cmd as an admin and the other one that i cant't remember the name of.

jarrad-schneider, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Merry Win User
    Taskbar keeps refreshing

Hello,
    I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month.

I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar keeps flashing as if refreshing every 15 minutes. Not the desktop, only the taskbar.

Again, this is not an upgrade but a brand new laptop, and it never had IDT Audio drivers installed. I would appreciate any help that does not include the solutions given in these topics, which have not helped:

Thank you!

Merry, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading

Explorer.exe, Desktop icons, and taskbar refreshing

Desktop icons, Taskbar, and Explorer.exe crashing in Windows 10

I have been have a constant problem where windows explorer, the taskbar, and my desktop icons keep refreshing. This happens constantly and it is very frustrating because I have no idea how to fix it. Whenever it refreshes, the taskbar goes blank and the
    desktop icon disappears and I have to wait for about 5-15 seconds.

Some things you should know:

• I have windows 10, I used the free upgrade and I have been having graphics problems like OpenGL and some games not working
    • I used a program 'called Driver Talent' to update my drivers,
      then the problem started
    • Whenever I click the search icon, the windows icon, or Microsoft edge it says: Explorer.exe;
      Class not registered
    • if I'm playing a game, let's say, Minecraft (windows 10 edition), then the game would suffer a huge lag spike until the taskbar is back
    • I tried updating my drivers via devices manager, and unistalled Driver Talent, but the problem persisted
    • I booted in Safe mode but it still keep reloading/refreshing
    • Some windows programs like settings or file explorer crash when my computer refreshes

So you see, I have been trying to look for a solution but none of them seemed to work, someone please help me on this and if there is anything you need to know please ask me. I think the problem might be related to my drivers because it started when I "updated"
    them with 'Driver Talent' and also I scanned my computer with Malwarebytes and Avast, but my computer checked clean.

-Jahn Tibayan

JahnTibayan, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading

1. Desktop keeps refreshing and taskbar is not loading - Similar Threads - Desktop keeps refreshing

2. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  3. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing: I have read through all the posts to help fix this, but nothing helps. If i select reinstall windows keeping apps and files, it only lest me keep my files, not my apps/programs. If i do that it will take me days to get it all back. I tried the sfc /scannow but i can only do...
  4. Desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  6. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  7. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Desktop/Taskbar keeps refreshing after logging in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop/Taskbar keeps refreshing after logging in: After a windows update last night I go to login and everything is fine. Then after logging in, the desktop screen and taskbar keeps refreshing every 5 seconds. I was able to get into task manager quick enough and it is not effected by the refreshing. It appears that windows...
  9. Desktop and Taskbar keeps refreshing with a black screen

in Windows 10 News
    Desktop and Taskbar keeps refreshing with a black screen: [ATTACH]If, after a Windows Update or a Driver update, your Desktop and Taskbar keep refreshing with a black screen, then its a typical driver issue […] This article Desktop and Taskbar keeps refreshing with a black screen first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.

My desktop and taskbar keeps refreshing.: Whenever I download an image such as a png or jpeg my desktop, taskbar, and open folders refreshes and it is quite annoying. Some help would be very appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop keeps reloading