Windows 10: Desktop Layout Change

Discus and support Desktop Layout Change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]When I got the new update this happened. The desktop layout changed........does somebody know how to fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ABRAHAMFerrel, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Desktop Layout Change

Desktop Layout Change [​IMG]When I got the new update this happened. The desktop layout changed........does somebody know how to fix this

:)

ABRAHAMFerrel, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Swapna S Win User

IME with various keyboard layouts

Hi Sean,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing in changing the
    keyboard layout. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur, if you have selected any default language for keyboard layout.

Follow below mentioned step to change the keyboard layout Language.

• Press and Hold Windows key + space bar key from your keyboard.

• On right corner of your desktop, you will see a small pop windows that shows keyboard layout Language.

• Using down and up arrow keys, you can change the keyboard layout Language.
    Please get back us, if you are still facing issue
    in changing the keyboard layout language.

Thank you.

Swapna S, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 "Update" Changed keyboard layout on welcome screen and I can't change it back.

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• How many keyboard language have you installed?
    If you have installed more than 1 keyboard language in your system, then I suggest you to remove the keyboard language other than default language and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to remove the language.

• Open Control panel.

• Click on language.

• Select the language and click on remove option at the top.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17424/windows-change-keyboard-layout

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Desktop Layout Change

Keyboard always changes the layout

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the steps from this article and check:

Change the default keyboard layout or input method

Change your keyboard layout

Note: Applies to windows 10 as well.

Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with
    keyboard layout and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating systems. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Desktop Layout Change

1. Desktop Layout Change - Similar Threads - Desktop Layout Change

2. Desktop layout saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop layout saver: Hi,Do you know trustworthy free of charge or paid third party solution to save the desktop layout in Windows 10 and 11.Thank you.Cousin Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-layout-saver/b1ab7c79-3d12-48b3-a75e-e5883c813296
  3. Desktop layout saver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop layout saver: Hi,Do you know trustworthy free of charge or paid third party solution to save the desktop layout in Windows 10 and 11.Thank you.Cousin Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-layout-saver/b1ab7c79-3d12-48b3-a75e-e5883c813296
  4. Desktop layout saver

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. desktop layout randomly changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop layout randomly changed: When I woke up today, all my icons have grown despite the size scaling being untouched. it also spread the icons randomly all over the desktop for reference, my desktop had a lot of dead space and now there's maybe 1 spot without an icon....
  6. desktop layout randomly changed

desktop layout randomly changed: When I woke up today, all my icons have grown despite the size scaling being untouched. it also spread the icons randomly all over the desktop for reference, my desktop had a lot of dead space and now there's maybe 1 spot without an icon....
  7. Keyboard layout keeps changing layout

Keyboard layout keeps changing layout: My entire Windows is configured in English, the layout of the keyboard in Swiss-French. I speak fluently five languages between which I have to switch professionally several times during the day. I was drafting an e-mail in English and Windows kept changing the layout from...
  8. Keyboard layout keeps changing layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard layout keeps changing layout: My entire Windows is configured in English, the layout of the keyboard in Swiss-French. I speak fluently five languages between which I have to switch professionally several times during the day. I was drafting an e-mail in English and Windows kept changing the layout from...
  9. Problem with my desktop layout suddenly changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with my desktop layout suddenly changing: After I log into Windows 10 my desktop has been displaying my chosen layout of icons for many years without any problems. But yesterday things changed abruptly for no apparent reason. Now suddenly all my desktop icons have been moved around and now only occupy 9 columns...
  10. desktop layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desktop layout: Microsoft support helped get windows 10 to update. When it completed my desktop has changed. I have visual problems and i can't find all the familiar items. The layout is different, the colors are very vibrant and hard for me to see. How can i get everything to go back the...