Windows 10: Desktop Live Wallpaper Issue!

Discus and support Desktop Live Wallpaper Issue! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently, I started using desktop live wallpaper but now I want to disable desktop live wallpaper. How can I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sarwarjahin, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Desktop Live Wallpaper Issue!

Recently, I started using desktop live wallpaper but now I want to disable desktop live wallpaper. How can I do that?

:)

sarwarjahin, Sep 21, 2020

2. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Sep 21, 2020
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Desktop Live Wallpaper Issue!

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Desktop Live Wallpaper Issue!

1. Desktop Live Wallpaper Issue! - Similar Threads - Desktop Live Wallpaper

2. Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store: I downloaded desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store and after downloading; when i tried to open it, it showed the pic below. I agreed to download what it said it required but it keeps showing this even when i've downloaded it....
  3. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  4. Lively Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lively Wallpaper: Is there a feature where you can make it so after each live wallpaper finishes it goes to the next one? because in the app it says active wallpaper so i thought you could have more than one switching in between in the same screen...
  5. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  6. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  7. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Lively Wallpaper

Lively Wallpaper: Lively wallpaper is covering up my entire desktop and all the apps when I use a live wallpaper. It just started doing this suddenly, it worked just fine before but then when I went to change it it covers all the apps....
  9. Problem with Desktop Live Wallpaper app

Problem with Desktop Live Wallpaper app: I am having a frustrating issue with the pro version of this app. It runs fine, however, there is no way for me to minimize the actual app. So everytime I use a window and go back to my desktop the app pops up again. I try and close the window but all that does is close the...
  10. Live wallpaper

Live wallpaper: I bought a live wallpaper off of the Microsoft Store, however it is not moving. Windows 10 HP - 15t Laptop Product number: 1FT89AV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-wallpaper/1c3d35d2-e001-49ae-a439-08bf5b076d8d