Windows 10: Desktop lockout, no internet pages opening, task manager ect ...

Discus and support Desktop lockout, no internet pages opening, task manager ect ... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, what to do on my laptop as my desktop crashes. On September 26, 2018, I installed Windows and saw that it was blocking. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Desktop lockout, no internet pages opening, task manager ect ...

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, what to do on my laptop as my desktop crashes. On September 26, 2018, I installed Windows and saw that it was blocking. I wanted to open a web site and activity manager last night ... and it did not open. I kindly ask you to give me what I need to do to get a better performance. Wait for response! A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Stuck on Internet Explorer page after Sign in

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to open Task manager and try to close Internet Explorer and check if you are able to get the desktop, and try to reboot and check if the same issue occurs. Refer to the below steps:

• Press and hold Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Select Internet Explorer
    • Click on End task and check if you are able to boot to the desktop.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Internet Explorer Pop-Up invisible in Desktop

Thank you for the update, David. For further troubleshooting, we would like to know if Internet Explorer appears in Task Manager even without starting Internet Explorer or it appears and remains in Task Manager after opening and closing Internet Explorer?

If after opening Internet Explorer and it appears and remains in the Task Manager, we suggest opening Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the issue persists. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows, and click
      Run.
    Alternatively, you can press the Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard.

• In the Run box, type iexplore.exe -extoff
      and press Enter.

If doing the steps above eliminates the issue, then we suggest following this
    article
    for you to be able to manage/disable add-ons that's causing the issue in Internet Explorer 11. Managing
    other versions are also available at the bottom of the article.

We will be waiting for your update.

Loreto Osa, Sep 28, 2018
  4. BettyEAM Win User

Desktop lockout, no internet pages opening, task manager ect ...

task viewer icon(virtual desktop)

I have the same problem. The task viewer icon was there but is now gone. I have gone through the steps you listed but no viewer. Then I created a new profile and the task viewer is there. Now, how do I get the task viewer back in my taskbar in my
    original profile??

BettyEAM, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Desktop lockout, no internet pages opening, task manager ect ...

1. Desktop lockout, no internet pages opening, task manager ect ... - Similar Threads - Desktop lockout internet

2. No desktop, can open task manager and use it to open other apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No desktop, can open task manager and use it to open other apps.: I've been trying to fix this but I wasn't successful, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-desktop-can-open-task-manager-and-use-it-to/6530382f-5028-48f0-8ba8-fc50a8084648
  3. No desktop, can open task manager and use it to open other apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No desktop, can open task manager and use it to open other apps.: I've been trying to fix this but I wasn't successful, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-desktop-can-open-task-manager-and-use-it-to/6530382f-5028-48f0-8ba8-fc50a8084648
  4. No desktop, can open task manager and use it to open other apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Task manager not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager not opening: The task manager of my Dell desktop does not open. It is a Windows 10This is the I get this error that appears in the screen with a sound: C:Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe Please, note that there is a second big problem, I cannot type in the SEARCH at all.So all the...
  6. Task manager not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager not opening: The task manager of my Dell desktop does not open. It is a Windows 10This is the I get this error that appears in the screen with a sound: C:Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe Please, note that there is a second big problem, I cannot type in the SEARCH at all.So all the...
  7. Task manager not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Taskbar and start menu are unresponsive on desktop and task manager will not open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar and start menu are unresponsive on desktop and task manager will not open: Title says it all. Taskbar won’t even load app icons. I only have recycle bin on my front page so I don’t know if apps like chrome would even open, but when I open the bin and try to navigate to my files it’s goes unresponsive. Right clicking does not do anything on the...
  9. Task Manager will not open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager will not open.: Hi everyone. I am running into an issue with Task Manager. When I try to open it (via ALL ways), I get the admin prompt that asks me permission to open it. After saying yes, the program never ends up opening. The thing is that the task manager prompt says that it is from an...
  10. Task Manager does not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager does not open: Hello, Task Manager does not open and it gives a error : The prodcedure entry point ImageList_CoCreateInstance could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\taskmgr.exe Also my computer has slowed down a lot. I can't even watch Youtube videos in...