Windows 10: Desktop Messenger App Login Error

Discus and support Desktop Messenger App Login Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys! I am facing a problem logging in with Desktop Messenger App for FB. Can you guys help, please? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Omar Faruque Simanta, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Desktop Messenger App Login Error

Hello guys!

I am facing a problem logging in with Desktop Messenger App for FB. Can you guys help, please?

Desktop Messenger App Login Error 1c2439ac-e3e1-4162-b60b-1bc4c0c8e9a8?upload=true.png

:)

Omar Faruque Simanta, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Holiday AR Effects and Filters for Facebook Messenger Desktop app

Source: ‘Tis the Season for New Holiday AR Effects and Filters for Messenger Desktop – Messenger News

See also: How do I get the Messenger app for Desktop?

Brink, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Avras Win User

Desktop Messenger App Login Error

Facebook Messenger desktop app - Incorrect security code error while logging in.

Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This
    doesn't happen when I login to Facebook Messenger from my Mobile Phone and when I login to Facebook from either the Facebook app or Facebook WEB Site (www.facebook.com). Perhaps, the problem has to do with the Fabook Messenger app. Can anybody help me with
    this problem?

***Original Title: Facebook Messenger***

Avras, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Desktop Messenger App Login Error

1. Desktop Messenger App Login Error - Similar Threads - Desktop Messenger App

2. "Messenger" Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  3. "Messenger" Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  4. "Messenger" Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows notification error on messenger apps

Windows notification error on messenger apps: Having these type of notifications since a week while i'm getting text on messenger apps. how to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-notification-error-on-messenger-apps/d087ece8-fedd-4f07-8a14-b8d997b41c84
  6. Facebook desktop messenger stay login issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook desktop messenger stay login issue: My laptop keep asking me to log in then after successful login if i reopen the app, it still ask for login again. it seems like it does not save my login activity. please help...
  7. Facebook desktop messenger stay login issue

Facebook desktop messenger stay login issue: My laptop keep asking me to log in then after successful login if i reopen the app, it still ask for login again. it seems like it does not save my login activity. please help...
  8. Messenger App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messenger App: Live tile, doesn't work, has never worked! App also refuses to stick to taskbar, no matter how may times i try to pin it there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-app/d475558c-3dc1-4f6e-8700-61fec10d828c
  9. messenger app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    messenger app: how to reinstall messenger app I uninstall because it was not responding I could not open app or close it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-app/261ef7be-a270-4f1f-b6e8-e5cb3359e477"
  10. Messenger App

Messenger App: My computer let me install Facebook just fine, it launched and works fine. But when I went to install Messenger and/or Messenger Beta neither of them launched, I did the troubleshooting, updated my computer 4 times, restarted, reinstalled the apps etc. But still NOTHING. what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Facebook Messenger desktop login