Windows 10: desktop microsoft computer, I want to know how to take a picture

Discus and support desktop microsoft computer, I want to know how to take a picture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't taken a picture and there is a built in camera, how can I take a snapshot of myself... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1388, Oct 25, 2018.

1. 1388 Win User

desktop microsoft computer, I want to know how to take a picture

I haven't taken a picture and there is a built in camera, how can I take a snapshot of myself

:)

2. Personalize desktop with pictures taken and stored within My Pictures

Hi Granite,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to create a new folder, copy pictures whichever you want to set as desktop background and paste in new folder.

Now browse and select this folder to set as desktop background. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on desktop and select Personalize.
    • Under background select Slideshow.
    • Now browse for the folder which you created.
    • Turn on Shuffle.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 25, 2018
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. desktop microsoft computer, I want to know how to take a picture - Similar Threads - desktop microsoft computer

2. I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.: Good afternoon,I used PowerShell and now I don't have access to my desktop. Its only in the OneDrive I believe. Before I was able to use the Cd C:\users\my name\desktop to access my desktop through the path. Now, I don't know what happened, I can't access my desktop. It keeps...
  3. I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I taking an online course and wanted to know if you can help.: Good afternoon,I used PowerShell and now I don't have access to my desktop. Its only in the OneDrive I believe. Before I was able to use the Cd C:\users\my name\desktop to access my desktop through the path. Now, I don't know what happened, I can't access my desktop. It keeps...
  4. I want bing pictures off my computer,

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want bing pictures off my computer,: I dont want to see them on start up or ever. I do not want edge - this piece of garbage - starting itself when I start up my computer. I have followed all the instructions I have uninstalled bing adn still this garbage appears everyday. FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT PART OF ANY...
  5. I want to know about pirated of microsoft?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to know about pirated of microsoft?: Is it permitted to cracked windows 10 or other Microsoft software for personal use?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-about-pirated-of-microsoft/db29573f-9bdf-40cb-adb2-19253cb70e87
  6. Microsoft wants to know if it's me!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft wants to know if it's me!: Why is it so hard to get person to person help with Microsoft products when a problem arises that they caused? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wants-to-know-if-its-me/b12319ec-339a-490a-8e48-58e69ebb53a8
  7. How to take picture of the screen?

How to take picture of the screen?: how to take a picture from the screen of my pc...thank you... ***Modified title from: how can i take a picture of my pc screen?thank you...*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-take-picture-of-the-screen/ed8d0b78-6029-4a2a-b09e-7f076f17e9d6
  8. I want to take my microsoft account off of administrator on my computer.

I want to take my microsoft account off of administrator on my computer.: Hello, I am trying to switch Microsoft accounts on my Windows 10 computer. The one I am currently using seems to be set as Administrator, and I cannot remove it or change it. I have another Microsoft account I would like to have logged in to my computer instead. I don't know...
  9. I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SCAN A PICTURE FROM PRINTER TO COMPUTER

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SCAN A PICTURE FROM PRINTER TO COMPUTER: THIS IS A VERY GOOD COMPUTER.I AM JUST GETTTNG OLDER AND REMBER HOW TO DO THE THINGS THAT USE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-how-to-scan-a-picture-from-printer/ca91e5b7-d527-48d2-b895-9abde011d014
  10. I want to know to how to make the settings panel translucent like the picture below.

I want to know to how to make the settings panel translucent like the picture below.: [ATTACH] My Windows is Pro and version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-to-how-to-make-the-settings-panel/da3175f5-1eb9-48b4-9054-ca54291518d6