Windows 10: Desktop, MS office, Outlook Icon are very big And in some files icon are ok !!

Discus and support Desktop, MS office, Outlook Icon are very big And in some files icon are ok !! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All Experts, I am facing big problem we have lenovo G 50-70 laptop. The icon on desktop, MS excel sheet, Outlook Icons in header parts are very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LogicxsoftTechnologies, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Desktop, MS office, Outlook Icon are very big And in some files icon are ok !!

Hi All Experts,

I am facing big problem we have lenovo G 50-70 laptop. The icon on desktop, MS excel sheet, Outlook Icons in header parts are very big we have done icon small but unable to see normal icon this is windows problem so solve this problem. In all browsers website's is opening well font is actual but in files outlook, desktop icons are big so solve this problem ASAP !!

:)

LogicxsoftTechnologies, Oct 22, 2018

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Oct 22, 2018
  3. prescient Win User
    home group icon

home group icon started to show on off desktop on its own .
    not a shortcut icon but it just says home group icon

all i can remember is upgrading to outlook from hot mail and skype with its updater

prescient, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Desktop, MS office, Outlook Icon are very big And in some files icon are ok !!

Removing desktop icons

the icons are located in 'all users' folder somewhere (for example, i see a few shared icons in "C:\Users\Public\Desktop" )

The only way to fix those, is to remove the icons from there, and place them on to each users desktops manually. an admin may need to do this.

Mussels, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Desktop, MS office, Outlook Icon are very big And in some files icon are ok !!

1. Desktop, MS office, Outlook Icon are very big And in some files icon are ok !! - Similar Threads - Desktop office Outlook

2. There is some icons appeared in my desktop file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is some icons appeared in my desktop file: Some icons have been shows up to my desktop file at first it was like exclamation markand it changes into red lock and brown boxwhat could be the reason?does all icon have different meaning ?...
  3. There is some icons appeared in my desktop file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is some icons appeared in my desktop file: Some icons have been shows up to my desktop file at first it was like exclamation markand it changes into red lock and brown boxwhat could be the reason?does all icon have different meaning ?...
  4. There is some icons appeared in my desktop file

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Some icons not showing on desktop

Some icons not showing on desktop: When I use Snipping Tool to take a partial screen shot, I like to save the file on to the desktop because I'm using them temporarily. After saving, there's no icon for it on the desktop. If I use File Explorer to view the desktop folder, the file is there, but still no icon...
  6. Very large desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very large desktop icons: [ATTACH] I have no clue what I did here. my desktop had normal icons and now they are fricking huge, many of them are covering other icons. Also not gonna lie, I am kinda small brained when it comes to computers and stuff so any help is appreciated. do not mind the dwayne...
  7. Desktop only have on big icon

Desktop only have on big icon: I updated my windows a few minutes ago and after I updated it, the desktop only have one massive icon. But when I slide it over, the icon will change. How do I fix this? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Some desktop icons will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some desktop icons will not open: Some of my desktop icons will not open, browsers included. Can anyone give me some advice. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-desktop-icons-will-not-open/b26cecd9-9163-4ad6-94d3-d85c87328040
  9. Moving Office icons to desktop AND creating Office Outlook 365

Moving Office icons to desktop AND creating Office Outlook 365: Ok so it isn't smart to ask two questions at once however -- I am. My HD recently died and i replaced it with a new SSD. The tech put Win 10 on it, I was running Win 8.1 which I more or less understood. This environment is so different, appears microsoft want to know...
  10. Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon: Hello, I don't want to see Office Outlook taskbar icon. How can I Remove Office Outlook icon on Taskbar Right Side? [img] 116131