Windows 10: Desktop not clickable ?

Discus and support Desktop not clickable ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello Just recently my desktop started to act weird. I cant click on anything unless I do a bunch of other steps and its very annoying to deal with it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PigeonSteve, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Desktop not clickable ?

Hello

Just recently my desktop started to act weird. I cant click on anything unless I do a bunch of other steps and its very annoying to deal with it and I dont have a solution for that.

I dont know what might have caused this to happen.

Please help.

submitted by /u/PigeonSteve
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PigeonSteve, Feb 25, 2020
  2. passegua Win User

Some Cortana search results are not clickable

I selected all the files but yet some are not clickable.

passegua, Feb 25, 2020
  3. boei Win User
  4. Desktop not clickable ?

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Desktop not clickable ?

1. Desktop not clickable ? - Similar Threads - Desktop clickable

2. My wife and I both have win 10 but her desktop icons are not clickable so everything that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wife and I both have win 10 but her desktop icons are not clickable so everything that...: This just started today before it was simply slowing down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wife-and-i-both-have-win-10-but-her-desktop/3eeda319-e3bc-4248-adb5-d527a6027c2f
  3. My wife and I both have win 10 but her desktop icons are not clickable so everything that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife and I both have win 10 but her desktop icons are not clickable so everything that...: This just started today before it was simply slowing down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wife-and-i-both-have-win-10-but-her-desktop/3eeda319-e3bc-4248-adb5-d527a6027c2f
  4. My wife and I both have win 10 but her desktop icons are not clickable so everything that...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. All Desktop Icons Suddenly Not Clickable in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Desktop Icons Suddenly Not Clickable in Windows 10: So yesterday everything on my computer desktop PC, Windows 10 64-bit was working just fine. Today I turn it on and find that none of the Desktop icons are clickable. No shortcuts, no files, no folders that are on the Desktop. There's no errors, freezing, or crashing, the...
  6. All Desktop Icons Suddenly Not Clickable in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Desktop Icons Suddenly Not Clickable in Windows 10: So yesterday everything on my computer desktop PC, Windows 10 64-bit was working just fine. Today I turn it on and find that none of the Desktop icons are clickable. No shortcuts, no files, no folders that are on the Desktop. There's no errors, freezing, or crashing, the...
  7. All Desktop Icons Suddenly Not Clickable in Windows 10

8. Desktop is clickable through taskbar edges

Desktop is clickable through taskbar edges: I've recently installed a fresh windows, but there's an annoying feature happening, whenever I go to the bottom left/right on my taskbar instead of opening my Start Menu it clicks on my desktop, and it happens the same when I try to use aero.I've just noticed that I can click...
  9. my desktop apps not clickable

my desktop apps not clickable: my desktop apps not clickable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-apps-not-clickable/cf5f4097-3625-42d4-9923-b98a304a55ee
  10. Desktop icons not clickable

Desktop icons not clickable: i am unable to click the icons at the bottom right on my desktop battery, wifi, sound, bluetooth etc - the notification icons on task bar. No activity happens after clicking them. windows is up to date and everything else on the desktop is functioning well. tried to Perform...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop not clickable