Windows 10: Desktop not visible on left side of screen

Discus and support Desktop not visible on left side of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; left side of picture is quarter inch off screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkPeretti, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Desktop not visible on left side of screen

left side of picture is quarter inch off screen

:)

MarkPeretti, Dec 12, 2018

2. Cannot put icons on the left side of my desktop

Hi Charlie,

You should be able to arrange your desktop icons however you want. Since you want them all aligned on the left side of your desktop screen, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, check Align icons to grid. Your icons should now be aligned on the left side of the screen.

Let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Visible clock on desktop screen

I want a small clock to display on windows 10 desktop - top right hand corner - uses little visible space preferably analogue

Suggestions invited please.

Andrew_S_Hatton, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Desktop not visible on left side of screen

Left Desktop menu is not visible, right icons are visible but cannot be retracted or expanded.

Left desktop menu is not visible but can be pulled up. Right icons are visible and can be used but are not in the expansion or retraction brackets. They are alone and stationary on the desktop background.

Any window pulled up cannot be restored down however it can be minimized or closed.

Billie Ferguson, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Desktop not visible on left side of screen

1. Desktop not visible on left side of screen - Similar Threads - Desktop visible left

2. left side of laptop screen unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left side of laptop screen unresponsive: My keyboard is working properly but when trying to click on the left side of my laptop screen everything is unresponsive but when I shorten the page to the right side of the screen everything works on that side also laptop is not touchscreen...
  3. left side of laptop screen unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    left side of laptop screen unresponsive: My keyboard is working properly but when trying to click on the left side of my laptop screen everything is unresponsive but when I shorten the page to the right side of the screen everything works on that side also laptop is not touchscreen...
  4. task bar left side of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task bar left side of screen: Why did MS take away the feature to move the task bar to the sides of the screen. I have been using a surface with a wide screen since the surface 2. I always put the task bar on the side of the screen. Now we cannot do this. Very disappointed....
  5. task bar left side of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task bar left side of screen: Why did MS take away the feature to move the task bar to the sides of the screen. I have been using a surface with a wide screen since the surface 2. I always put the task bar on the side of the screen. Now we cannot do this. Very disappointed....
  6. This PC icon pinned to the left side of the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    This PC icon pinned to the left side of the desktop: This PC icon is pinned on the left side primarily the upper corner but if the place is taken by other apps it will simply go downwards of my desktop. I am able to move it and replace it but the second I refresh or restart my laptop it goes back. It is the only icon that does...
  7. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen: Hello I have an all in one HP and the mouse jumps to the top left of the screen when using web pages or when not using the PC it opens windows of icons or folders. I have tried uninstalling the mouse software in Device Manager but does not make a difference. Is there anyway...
  8. Programs in left side of the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs in left side of the desktop: how to show the list of the programs in left side of the Desktop (Icons) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-in-left-side-of-the-desktop/0ff5beb6-ecc8-49b4-b0f7-ae7d290ae6b1
  9. White Line on Left Side of Screen

White Line on Left Side of Screen: I bought a Lenovo Ideapad this year and suddenly this white line has appeared on the left side of the screen. It won't go away even when I go on full-screen videos on Youtube or Netflix. How can I make it go away? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.: Hello I have recently bought a new computer and the mouse when gaming jumps to the left corner of the screen, normally over the windows button. When in webpages it also does the same and jumps to the Windows button. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance 58859