Windows 10: Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode

Discus and support Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; IT didnt happened in windows 7 when I enable show windows side by side but in windows 10 desktop also occpies space. Screenshot is attaches with tjis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IshanSrivastava1, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode

IT didnt happened in windows 7 when I enable show windows side by side but in windows 10 desktop also occpies space. Screenshot is attaches with tjis question. Please solve my Problem. I dont want desktop to occupy space and make my documents use full screen Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode 46f8fc8c-d6d1-4cb7-80ba-c4e33cba7ef0?upload=true.png

:)

IshanSrivastava1, Jun 7, 2019

2. No Stack Space

Hi Daryl,

Out of stack space error is a memory error when you used a program that involves
    Visual Basic scripts.

To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution for your concerns with this error, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What is the exact make and model of your computer?
    • What is the program you are using?
    • What is the edition of Windows operating system came installed when you bought this computer?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Is this error came from a Visual Basic made program?
    • Can we have the screenshot of this error message?

If you are pertaining to the "Out of stack space" error, visit this article:

Out of stack space (Visual Basic)
    to know how to correct this error.

Get back to us once you provide us these additional details.

Johann Eva, Jun 7, 2019
  3. STACK PLAYER REMOVAL

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-stack-player-ads/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode

No Stack Space

Windows 10 Pro, Spring Edition

Computer is a i5, 4Gb, 500Gb, HDMI/DP

This desktop started to have "No Stack Space" error message. The business software will not run.

I wiped and reinstalled Windows 10, did the updates, installed MS Office 2016, and other programs.

Any idea? Bad memory stick perhaps? The business software vendor just tried to reload their application and this error message popped up again. They said they have not had any issues with this. The software is running on several other computers.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Darryl

Darryl_ACE, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode

1. Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode - Similar Threads - Desktop occupies space

2. Two applications at startup on desktop side by side

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two applications at startup on desktop side by side: I have volunteers helping with operating a video system. I have two programs that I want to open at the startup of the windows desktop that are placed side by side after signing into windows. The two programs are not the same size and shape but I don't want them to overlap...
  3. [Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side

in Windows 10 Support
    [Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side: Hello, I see a strange problem with Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side, since 20H2, when we press one of them there're seems a "Ghost Window" that cause us have additional window so there're empty space for it, which is odd, I don't get this problem on...
  4. Why is there spaces left when using the "side by side" function to stack windows?

Why is there spaces left when using the "side by side" function to stack windows?: This feature worked excellent in windwos 7. But in windows 10, still, it does not work. It is as if windows think that there are 1 or 2 more windows open, inivisible, than there actually is, and make spaces for them. I know others have asked about this, and this is to keep...
  5. Show windows stacked/side by side not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Show windows stacked/side by side not working: Since I upgraded to windows 10 every time I try show windows stacked/side by side it acts like there is extra windows opened but there isn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-windows-stackedside-by-side-not-working/1f11556c-f19a-411b-bf69-abc4e6547f06
  6. How to stack icons on the task bar side by side or on top of each other?

How to stack icons on the task bar side by side or on top of each other?: <p>On win10 I have my taskbar on the right side of the screen.</p><p>I want to stack the icons side-by-side to each other to maximize the space of the taskbar! Otherwise I waste a lot of space as in the pic below see the red boxes which should have been filled with icons...
  7. Show windows side-by-side / stacked Bug

Show windows side-by-side / stacked Bug: This issue has been reported since 2015. I have seen multiple threads about this. Its now 2020, 5 years later. When is MSFT going to fix this annoying bug? It's a disgrace its been ignored so long. Refresher: When you do a "show windows side by side" from the task-bar,...
  8. "Show windows side by side", or stacked, not working propertly!!

"Show windows side by side", or stacked, not working propertly!!: Every time I run it, it does /show different things... usually wrong or bad, like the one in the screenshot. Is there any way to fix it? It's so annoying, it's one very basic function.... how is it not working PS: only one virtual desktop was open, and I tried many times:...
  9. Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side.

Windows run as Administrator don't tile, cascade, or stack side by side.: When I do the cascade, stack or side-by-side from right clicking on the task bar, it ignores any windows running as administrator. This happens in both Server 2016 and Windows 10. Is there any way to make these windows tile like regular windows? In this screenshot I had...
  10. Multiple desktops side by side in Ultra-Wide??

Multiple desktops side by side in Ultra-Wide??: With Ultra-wide becoming more prevalent this is a must. I want to be able to do what you can do with multiple monitors, but with a single display that is ultra-wide. Imagine being able to run a program in 'full-screen' with the benefits of a seamless border but not...