Windows 10: desktop on laptop changed

Discus and support desktop on laptop changed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does Microsoft change desktop on laptops everything was conveniently on the side lower left , now it is in the middle and you have to search for power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by helenasoccer, May 17, 2022.

1. desktop on laptop changed

Does Microsoft change desktop on laptops everything was conveniently on the side lower left , now it is in the middle and you have to search for power button, and for ev3rything else that was handy??? Or is Windows responsible?

:)

helenasoccer, May 17, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, May 17, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 17, 2022
  4. suraswami Win User

desktop on laptop changed

Laptop or Desktop for Music production?

My brother's BIL is into music composition and audition etc. He is looking to buy a new system (or build one). He was asking me if a Laptop will suffice for recording his compositions with good quality audio and video. He was looking to buy a i5 or i7 based Quad core + dedicated graphics powered laptop (with 8GB ram + 500GB Hdd). I suggested to build a Desktop powered with i5/i7 + dedicated grarphics and buy a real good $100 sound card and good headset. May be go little cheaper and build a AMD Quad/Hex based desktop.

Is a Laptop good enough or desktop is better?

If laptop suggest me few good ones. Looking for a mid-range priced ones (about $800).

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, May 17, 2022
Thema:

desktop on laptop changed

1. desktop on laptop changed - Similar Threads - desktop laptop changed

2. desktop on laptop changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop on laptop changed: Does Microsoft change desktop on laptops everything was conveniently on the side lower left , now it is in the middle and you have to search for power button, and for ev3rything else that was handy??? Or is Windows responsible?...
  3. Desktop Changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Changed: Last night I closed my Edge and Desktop had changed to showing tiles instead of my usual Desktop. How do I go back to my usual Desktop with a working Start button to open the tiles?...
  4. Change of desktop

Change of desktop: I had downloaded different software and games. All of their shortcuts were present on the desktop and the wallpaper was custom selected by me. But today I didn't see any of that. Most of the shortcuts and Windows store was gone. There is no News or games tiles on the home...
  5. Changing "“ to "Desktop"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing "“ to "Desktop": Hi, I'm not sure why my dekstop name in onedrive is in Mandarin, which is "“. I changed the name to "Dekstop" but in the file path, it is still in Mandarin like this "C:\Users\xxx\OneDrive\". This caused me a problem when I was doing excel VBA and the VBA cannot process the...
  6. desktop changed

desktop changed: I just did a windows 10 update today. Now most all of my icons are gone....almost like a factory reset. I am not in tablet mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-changed/8d2642ea-ea6e-4c8b-8eba-67769d20b96b
  7. Laptop and desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop and desktop: Is there a way that I can connect my laptop to my desktop not so it has 2 monitors so it has the same cloud so when I make a HTML website I can access it on both devices...
  8. The desktop screen on laptop changes the desktop for...desktop.

The desktop screen on laptop changes the desktop for...desktop.: I'm not sure if this should go under the topic of General Help or Customization. Since it is about personalizing I opted to post it here. I've got a Lenovo Desktop that was upgraded from 8.1 to 10 just after the release. I have a Toshiba Laptop which I upgraded from 7 to...
  9. Desktop changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop changed: Hello, I hope what I am describing makes sense because I don't know how else to say it. On my desktop, I have several icons for what I use the most and also at the bottom task bar there are my programs I use daily. Now they are no longer there. I have to use the start button...
  10. Changes made in the desktop folder doesn't change on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Support
    Changes made in the desktop folder doesn't change on the desktop.: Hi! I'll describe my problem with an example. Let's say I'm moving a file to the desktop (the folder in Windows Explorer). When I then check the desktop, the file isn't there. My problem is that changes that are either made to the desktop or the desktop folder doesn't apply...