Windows 10: Desktop option not showing in Command Prompt

Discus and support Desktop option not showing in Command Prompt in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After executing command in prompt desktop option is not visible prompt window. how to solve this problem[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anant Sakhare, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Desktop option not showing in Command Prompt

After executing command in prompt desktop option is not visible prompt window. how to solve this problem Desktop option not showing in Command Prompt 32dd6a34-f79d-422b-9e92-3f8f9f878142?upload=true.png

:)

Anant Sakhare, Oct 18, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Oct 18, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Desktop option not showing in Command Prompt

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

Desktop option not showing in Command Prompt

1. Desktop option not showing in Command Prompt - Similar Threads - Desktop option showing

2. command prompt showing user account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    command prompt showing user account?: due to forgetting password, I did a shift —>restart. I was able to select advance options then command prompt. I was going to try to rest password through the cmd line, but it was asking for password there too. So I was trying to exit this command prompt screen, but every...
  3. The command prompt password is showing incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The command prompt password is showing incorrect: I have tried all passwords i could recall but still it is showing incorrect and i i can't do anything from the windows as i on the log in screen it is showing that due to a change in security settings to set up a new pin click on setup new pin but when I am clicking on the...
  4. The command prompt password is showing incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The command prompt password is showing incorrect: I have tried all passwords i could recall but still it is showing incorrect and i i can't do anything from the windows as i on the log in screen it is showing that due to a change in security settings to set up a new pin click on setup new pin but when I am clicking on the...
  5. command prompt starting on desktop startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    command prompt starting on desktop startup: Hi recently whenever I turn on my deviceASUS LAPTOP windows 10 the command promt suddenly opens and closes like within a second it has happened to me a numerous times now pls help me....
  6. Desktop folder missing in Command Prompt

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Desktop folder missing in Command Prompt: Hello Gurus Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.1110) I have just reinstalled Win 10 because I couldn't find the Desktop folder when using the Command Prompt, and its still missing. Has anybody any ideas how to fix this problem ? 183207
  7. why desktop option is not showing in the commond prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    why desktop option is not showing in the commond prompt: it is the problem i found there is no desktop option in the command prompt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-desktop-option-is-not-showing-in-the-commond/5cd05349-48d7-4c9a-9285-87e189082358
  8. Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized": I executed some commands like ipconfig,netsh, cipher, etc etc but they all showed up as "not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file". I have worked with these commands before and they were working properly until today. What could be the...
  9. Advanced Options Command Prompt Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advanced Options Command Prompt Problem: Ok so I set a net user <username> /time command and I need to remove the command in advanced options command prompt. When the try to execute the command net user <username> /time:all. It returns username not found. I am confused about what is going wrong submitted by...
  10. How to Run commands of Command Prompt with a Desktop Shortcut

in Windows 10 News
    How to Run commands of Command Prompt with a Desktop Shortcut: [ATTACH]Opening the Command Prompt and running some commands every time is somewhat a tedious job. Are you also bored of using it constantly? If yes, […] This article How to Run commands of Command Prompt with a Desktop Shortcut first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Desktop not showing in command prompt