Windows 10: Desktop Organization

Discus and support Desktop Organization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can groups of selected files or folders be outline with an adjustable sized "binding box" of lines"?Or is there no other way Microsoft methods of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ms4564, Oct 17, 2022.

1. ms4564 Win User

Desktop Organization

Can groups of selected files or folders be outline with an adjustable sized "binding box" of lines"?Or is there no other way Microsoft methods of organizing the desktop other than by using folders?If not, are there any third parties approved for use by MS? Thanks; JM

:)

ms4564, Oct 17, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Having trouble with "Some of these settings are managed by your organization"

Hi Chaitanya4156,

The steps I have listed above are the only things that can cause the 'Organization' error in Windows, either awork or school account causes this, or a 3rd party anti-virus, or those commands should solve this, the only other thing I can suggest is to create a new user account in Windows and move all your data to that account.

DaveM121, Oct 17, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 17, 2022
  4. W1zzard Win User

Desktop Organization

The World's first synthetic organ transplant

does that picture suggest what kind of synthetic organs we might see next ?

W1zzard, Oct 17, 2022
Thema:

Desktop Organization

1. Desktop Organization - Similar Threads - Desktop Organization

2. Why is auto arrange for desktop randomly organizing my icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is auto arrange for desktop randomly organizing my icons?: I've had auto arrange on for years, but never used any of the sorting options because I manually sorted the icons to my liking. Within the last 2 weeks, it's now been sorting my icons to a random order, but when I manually put them back, and my desktop refreshes, it just goes...
  3. Why is auto arrange for desktop randomly organizing my icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is auto arrange for desktop randomly organizing my icons?: I've had auto arrange on for years, but never used any of the sorting options because I manually sorted the icons to my liking. Within the last 2 weeks, it's now been sorting my icons to a random order, but when I manually put them back, and my desktop refreshes, it just goes...
  4. Azure Virtual Desktop - RemoteApp organization into sections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure Virtual Desktop - RemoteApp organization into sections: Hello,Can RemoteApps be grouped in logical sections/folders in an Azure Virtual Desktop Workspace? Is there a way to organize a workspace into visible sections that correspond to their respective application groups? It is not possible to publish multiple workspaces that...
  5. Azure Virtual Desktop - RemoteApp organization into sections

Azure Virtual Desktop - RemoteApp organization into sections: Hello,Can RemoteApps be grouped in logical sections/folders in an Azure Virtual Desktop Workspace? Is there a way to organize a workspace into visible sections that correspond to their respective application groups? It is not possible to publish multiple workspaces that...
  6. Allow my organization to manage my device - desktop now locked down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Allow my organization to manage my device - desktop now locked down: Hi my daughter installed Office 365 on our home desktop but "Allow my organization to manage my device" was ticked. Subsequently settings are locked down and there are no accounts settings at all visible. This was done via her own Microsoft account run via her school although...
  7. Let my organization manage my device - desktop now locked down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Let my organization manage my device - desktop now locked down: Hi my daughter installed Office 365 on our home desktop but "Let my organization manage my device" was ticked. Subsequently settings are locked down and there are no accounts settings at all visible. This was done via her own Microsoft account run via her school although...
  8. Let my organization manage my device - desktop now locked down

Let my organization manage my device - desktop now locked down: Hi my daughter installed Office 365 on our home desktop but "Let my organization manage my device" was ticked. Subsequently settings are locked down and there are no accounts settings at all visible. This was done via her own Microsoft account run via her school although...
  9. Let my organization manage my device - desktop now locked down

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. how to organize desktop icons windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to organize desktop icons windows 10: I need to know how to get the icons on my desktop to be organized like they have been in the past - all on the left side of the screen - now they are spread out over the entire screen???...