Windows 10: Desktop page is corrupted

Discus and support Desktop page is corrupted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For a long time there was a useful calendar on my desktop. For some reason it was disabled without notice but instead of disappearing, grayed-out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonaldCooperNC, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Desktop page is corrupted

For a long time there was a useful calendar on my desktop. For some reason it was disabled without notice but instead of disappearing, grayed-out rectangles remained (as pictured). Although the computer function is unaffected, I would very much like for the artifact to be removed but have as yet found no way to affect it.

I'd sure be grateful for help.

Desktop page is corrupted 9c71c848-4c0d-49b3-bec8-66af5c15fa99?upload=true.png

:)

DonaldCooperNC, Dec 4, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 4, 2018
  3. How to print a page of my desktop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist with it.

To take a print of your desktop, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

• Go to desktop.

• Press Print Screen key from your keyboard.

• Open Paint application.

• Press Ctrl + V key.

• If the printer is connected, press Ctrl + P.

• Select the printer to print the page and click on
      OK
      button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Desktop page is corrupted

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Desktop page is corrupted

1. Desktop page is corrupted - Similar Threads - Desktop page corrupted

2. Faulty Hardware corrupted page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty Hardware corrupted page: Dear Madam/ Sir,I hope you are doing well.When I use my PC, I sometimes get a blue screen that says "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page" and the PC restarts. I experience this problem at least once a week especially when I am in a Zoom meeting or open a lot of applications at the...
  3. Faulty Hardware corrupted page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Hardware corrupted page: Dear Madam/ Sir,I hope you are doing well.When I use my PC, I sometimes get a blue screen that says "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page" and the PC restarts. I experience this problem at least once a week especially when I am in a Zoom meeting or open a lot of applications at the...
  4. FAULTY HADWARE CORRUPTED PAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAULTY HADWARE CORRUPTED PAGE: Hi there,I just got this BSOD, I was using the Microsoft store Amazon Prime app and I had just opened the "Video to GIF" page on Imgur and then it just happened.I have checked, there is no Minidump file or folder but I do have a MEMORY.DMP file that has the time and day it...
  5. FAULTY HADWARE CORRUPTED PAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FAULTY HADWARE CORRUPTED PAGE: Hi there,I just got this BSOD, I was using the Microsoft store Amazon Prime app and I had just opened the "Video to GIF" page on Imgur and then it just happened.I have checked, there is no Minidump file or folder but I do have a MEMORY.DMP file that has the time and day it...
  6. FAULTY HADWARE CORRUPTED PAGE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. faulty hardware corrupted page

in Windows 10 Customization
    faulty hardware corrupted page: My laptop has error called faulty hardware corrupted page and my screen seems to be freeze. Can someone please help me to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/faulty-hardware-corrupted-page/0b6692e3-2723-4cc7-a8c5-ab60fd3d92f7
  8. faculty hardware corrupted page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    faculty hardware corrupted page: hello, From past couple of months my pc started to show blue screen saying "faculty hardware corrupted page". After the scan is complete it starts up as usual and there are no changes. At first it happened once in a week then increased to in every couple of days and recently...
  9. Corrupted Properties Page on Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted Properties Page on Explorer: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/w8dt0iz3iz061.png?width=363&format=png&auto=webp&s=eb8feaf655e6abb63378fe566a86d1c20c1b135b This started happening since I installed Windows 20246.1 FE_Release. I have used QTTabBar, this might be the culprit. submitted by /u/Redtition...
  10. Desktop Pages

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Desktop Pages: Hi, I wanted to know if there is a way to create an additional desktop page much like you see on tablets or mobile devices instead of creating a virtual desktop? I am using Windows 10 version 1809 Thank you. 156894